11/3 Twitch Stream: Halloween Screenshot Winners!

edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Post_Header.jpg

Today we'll show off the winners of the Halloween Screenshot Contest! There were a ton of excellent entries submitted in the official contest thread, and the decision was pretty tough, but the winners in each category are as follows:

The winners of each category will receive 3,000 EMP... BUT WAIT!

No runners-up? No honorable mentions?! We HAVE to have those! I'll be showing off some of the community favorites and handing out some extra prizes. If you haven't taken a look at the entries yet, give the thread a visit and click the "Like" button on the screenshots you think deserve a little somethin' somethin'.

In addition to showing off the spooky stuff, I'll reveal the Extra Life milestone rewards we have planned this year. THAT'S RIGHT... EXTRA LIFE 2017 IS GO! The more money we raise for children in need, the more all TERA players will benefit. The weekend of November 17-20 has been designated Extra Life rewards weekend. If we reach our $15,000 goal, expect to see a ton of in-game stuff happening those days (again, details will be shown during the stream).

The show is November 3 from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. PDT. See you there! https://go.twitch.tv/enmasseentertainment

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Gooooood Codeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees or I bite :rage:
  • *coughs*Simple Salts*coughs*
  • nice, good to see the efforts from the people who took better screenshots won't go to waste afterall
    edited November 2017
    Halrath wrote: »
    *coughs*Simple Salts*coughs*

that's more than what we got the past couple of weeks, I take the 10 coppers :p
  • Code: 25HR Charity Stream Weekend!
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Edit: Fixed
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    @Spacecats Sorry to bother you Spacecats, i won runner up from the screenshot contest, you said you would give out a prize code after the livestream but i still haven't resieved anything yet

Edit: anybody? @seandynamite @Halrath @Spacecats
    Thanks for 500 simple salts I mean reward credits :3
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Thanks for 500 simple salts I mean reward credits :3

I would love to have 1 billion of simple salts.
  • Babbelsim wrote: »
    @Spacecats Sorry to bother you Spacecats, i won runner up from the screenshot contest, you said you would give out a prize code after the livestream but i still haven't resieved anything yet

I was runner up too (happy *3*) and also haven't recieved anything yet :< . In the last contest I won something too and got it from parcel but this time idk ~
  • Pisque wrote: »
    Babbelsim wrote: »

I was runner up too (happy *3*) and also haven't recieved anything yet :< . In the last contest I won something too and got it from parcel but this time idk ~

i think where not the only ones is my guess, if i dont get a response today i'll just file in a support ticket or something :<
  • You won't get a response today , first off its the weekend and they don't work now normally , but second their busy for the kids with the fundraiser
  • Hoping to get the runner-ups sent their mini rewards on Wednesday Nov. 8 :)
  • @Spacecats thank you very much <3
  • > @Spacecats said:
    > Hoping to get the runner-ups sent their mini rewards on Wednesday Nov. 8 :)

@Spacecats did you send it? Because i still got nothing... its been 3 weeks now :'(