[TERA PC & CONSOLE] TERA’s annual summer celebration is back with a vengeance. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20
[TERA Console] We will be entering maintenance on Monday, August 3 at 7 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details and updates, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Seriously EME ? you re forcing us to transfer..

5 of my be love friend list move from FF to TR today.

can you just merge server instead of let us fall into death server slowly.
most of my friends either they quit this game or transfer.
This is really no choice at all.

EME you re making profit from player suffer ? server are dying slowly , FF, AV ,CH
I know you re making profit from it but please .. at the same time so many of my friends quit this game cause they have to find a tank or a heal who can actually heal for 30 mins in LFG. because of lower population cause us problem to actually gather people in the party to play together. Not everyone have 4 friends available to play with you all the time.

this is ridiculous.
its make me giving up to play this game too.
am I really have to transfer like others does... ? I dont want to I better just quit until they have solution for it
this is unfair to players at all cost.
Can you just stop making others project and actually pay attention to player's happiness ?

or I have a solution for this ...
how about LFG is not limit to only your server,
have a check box to join others server LFG or something , instant matching with LFG. We can have new friends to run dg together not just roll your luck into instant matching system like right now.

Check box like
Show all server LFG
Show only your server LFG

and can be able to play together like instant matching

this will fix so much problem that so many players suffer right now.
or just make a better LFG system or better instant matching ? i dont know anything that come up that better from what we have right now will help.

Comments

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    tl;dr
    but Seriously !!!!! your forcing EME to merge just coz you had 5 of your be love friend list transfer out . and like eme others don't want merge either
    seriously save your money and transfer like them too
  • EME reviews the status of servers daily almost, and according to them, "all servers have a good enough population" and for the most part its true. Just coz 5 of your friends left your server there are still millions (i say that lightly) of players that are on ff/TR
  • The population is fine. The real problem is that not many are doing end game content.
  • FeenoxFeenox ✭✭✭
    AV, FF, CH are more dead than HW, LOT, and VOT were when they merged them
  • EME reviews the status of servers daily almost, and according to them, "all servers have a good enough population" and for the most part its true. Just coz 5 of your friends left your server there are still millions (i say that lightly) of players that are on ff/TR

millions???? lmao
  • 9XNTHP5R3H wrote: »
    EME reviews the status of servers daily almost, and according to them, "all servers have a good enough population" and for the most part its true. Just coz 5 of your friends left your server there are still millions (i say that lightly) of players that are on ff/TR

millions???? lmao

if he is talking about registered accounts , it might be true
  • Just admit that the game is kinda dead plz. If things got worse, they will merge servers.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feenox wrote: »

hey things may be not so very much alive but that's straight up hyperbole. i was on HW when it was around and it was.... terrifyingly empty. never seen anything that bad. it was straight up spooky.
  • We just need, MT, CH and TR. All others are just fod.
  • FeenoxFeenox ✭✭✭
    Ardire wrote: »

hey things may be not so very much alive but that's straight up hyperbole. i was on HW when it was around and it was.... terrifyingly empty. never seen anything that bad. it was straight up spooky.

u been on AV, FF, or CH recently?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    EU just added some servers. We gotta add servers too :p
  • FeenoxFeenox ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

can't tell if ur a troll or not based on your posts but that would make things worse
  • Personally, I would prefer two servers, one full pvp and other PVE
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Ardire wrote: »

u been on AV, FF, or CH recently?

I don't know, I am having a hard time to find a free spot to kill bams on IOD in all 8 channels and I trade stuff easily on CH. and I was on HW too. don't compare them.

Was I serious enough?
    LesbianVi wrote: »

can't tell if ur a troll or not based on your posts but that would make things worse

There is no need for server merge, specially when new stuff coming up and also it was said by EME multiple time. and there were reasons given before.

If any RP players on CH loses their characters or their costumes or names. You can not stop them to attack forums and murder Elins.

Was all that serious? This a troll thread by nature. those servers are far from dead, yet. Even AV, it has @StevenAnthony and CH has @LesbianVi and FF has @Dhrizzit AKA Koni. so nope they not ded
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    What is even the point in having multiple servers?