The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Can't connect to servers

Comments

• CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's sad that it had to happen during the 24 hour stream, when there is the potential to have thousands of new players watching....

I certainly hope that wouldn't deter a new player from joining... we did just get server upgrades. Right?
  • edited November 2017
    30% left last boss. arrrrrrrrrrrrr. Too hard to do it solo. u make me unhappy. When Forest up?
  • They have said repeatedly on the stream they are fixing it. It will be fixed. They said they will re-spawn Vergos and spawn a few more to make up for it. Calm down. They know
  • Srosa wrote: »
    AzuraRa wrote: »
    Erm... WTF?
    I played for few hours, decided to relog to another account and now I can't open character screen. "Server is not currently available". Is this cuz of boss spawns or what?

lets just say vergos destroyed Server then crashed and now we here chatting along with Twitch stream.

omg events. Almost all of them usually ruining servers. Is it really that hard to manage database normally?...
  • They have said repeatedly on the stream they are fixing it. It will be fixed. They said they will re-spawn Vergos and spawn a few more to make up for it. Calm down. They know

NO SPAWNING THEM CRASHED THEM IN THE FRIST PLACE Dx NO MORE PLZZZZ
  • does anyone have any news on whats really going on?
  • Okay, servers back.
    Thanks EME for fast fixing!
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    AzuraRa wrote: »
    Okay, servers back.

TR is still down.

NO SPAWNING THEM CRASHED THEM IN THE FRIST PLACE Dx NO MORE PLZZZZ

It's obviously not what crashed them otherwise they would have all gone down. Stop complaining, some of us like the spawns, I fully plan to donate to get more spawns when TR is back up.
  • AzuraRa wrote: »
    Okay, servers back.

TR is still down.

FF is still down as well
  • Why is FF always like the last to come up......
  • Why is FF always like the last to come up......

as far as know, it was only TR and FF that went down. these servers are still down :(
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    MT is ok for me, TR is down so one of my main character is unable to be used at this time ;-;
  • yeah TR still down, though makes a nice change for TR not to be the only one down
  • FF and TR are back up. Thanks for your patience!