[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Don't accept "You are invited ... " on FWC

Be careful! If you see this message when you queue FWC, don't accept it. It's a curse haha.

Comments

• ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    I accepted it. Nothing happened. Then i clicked cancel queue, nothing. SPAMMED CANCEL. server lag. then I got into the game.
    Accepted again, again nothing, again cancel spam, again lag, I got it. midway through the game it canceled instance matching and kicked me out, got a drop out debuff.

Yeah dont accept it.
  • I accept most in progress games that I get and I win 74% of the time last I checked. I guess if I didn't join them I'd have a better ratio but it's not a big deal. You get a box if you lose, and it's fun carrying losing teams if they just needed 1 carry. Here's a capture I took last night of a losing inprog I joined :^)

dX0uAAb.png

I give lessons btw.
  • eiwo wrote: »
    I accept most in progress games that I get and I win 74% of the time last I checked. I guess if I didn't join them I'd have a better ratio but it's not a big deal. You get a box if you lose, and it's fun carrying losing teams if they just needed 1 carry. Here's a capture I took last night of a losing inprog I joined :^)

dX0uAAb.png

I give lessons btw.

Are Fansub and ICU grinding FWC 24/7?
  • Lucky you! :( :( ohh waaaait you're fansub LOL
  • > @Pumpedd said:
    > lol...
    > .....
  • Good thing about join in progress is even if you join a game and win or lose 1 minute later, you can insta que again right after the match with no cooldowns.