[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Don't accept "You are invited ... " on FWC

Be careful! If you see this message when you queue FWC, don't accept it. It's a curse haha.

Comments

• ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    I accepted it. Nothing happened. Then i clicked cancel queue, nothing. SPAMMED CANCEL. server lag. then I got into the game.
    Accepted again, again nothing, again cancel spam, again lag, I got it. midway through the game it canceled instance matching and kicked me out, got a drop out debuff.

Yeah dont accept it.
  • I accept most in progress games that I get and I win 74% of the time last I checked. I guess if I didn't join them I'd have a better ratio but it's not a big deal. You get a box if you lose, and it's fun carrying losing teams if they just needed 1 carry. Here's a capture I took last night of a losing inprog I joined :^)

dX0uAAb.png

I give lessons btw.
  • eiwo wrote: »
    I accept most in progress games that I get and I win 74% of the time last I checked. I guess if I didn't join them I'd have a better ratio but it's not a big deal. You get a box if you lose, and it's fun carrying losing teams if they just needed 1 carry. Here's a capture I took last night of a losing inprog I joined :^)

dX0uAAb.png

I give lessons btw.

Are Fansub and ICU grinding FWC 24/7?
  • Lucky you! :(:( ohh waaaait you're fansub LOL
  • > @Pumpedd said:
    > lol...
    > .....
  • Good thing about join in progress is even if you join a game and win or lose 1 minute later, you can insta que again right after the match with no cooldowns.