User authentication failed

Comments

• Our house is in the same boat :( Subbed a ticket, so hopefully they'll notice somethings going frizzed.
  • AnotsuAnotsu ✭✭✭
    even with VPN I can't login

Remember that this affects several areas, you must keep trying different ones.
  • same here, having this dumb thing happen to me 3rd time .... ._.
  • So we basically all depends on a support ticket ? AHAH
    See you next year.
  • Same problem here. ( Spain )
  • AkizeroAkizero ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Curious to know what ISP are you guys using? I was able to log in to both the website and game with no problem. (Time Warner aka Spectrum) That might be caused due to your ISP having issues connecting to this game specifically or it could be something else entirely.
  • Akizero wrote: »
    Curious to know what ISP are you guys using? I was able to log in to both the website and game with no problem. (Time Warner aka Spectrum) That might be caused due to your ISP having issues connecting to this game specifically or it could be something else entirely.

I'm using Verizon FiOs and getting the same error. I submitted a ticket so now I guess we wait ' ^ '

• Alright i'll start the list of countries, hopefully people will add theirs too.

SEA Philippines. Authentication Problem.
  • SEA Singapore
  • Ours is Australia @P59E7LR6C5
  • Same thing here i cant log in.
  • Same here from Malaysia
  • And here I thought I was the only one having the problem, I just tried to logged in after the Daily reset and I notice the User Authentication Failed
  • I cant even log in into the web page....
  • Couldn't log in directly from forum or website at all until I try submit a ticket and it somehow allow me to log in for submit the ticket and finally can post in forum after 3 hours trying to log into the forum . I'm from France here and I keep getting same error for 3 hours when try to log in the game . Please fix this thank you .