User authentication failed

Comments

• HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Here i was thinking that i was "silenced" and i can kiss good bye to Tera NA :D

Let's hope its only a small error and it will be fixed soon.

p.s. spain but it was already listed
  • Count Russia in. But then again, if it affects NA, it's unlikely that this is a country issue.
  • My only regret is that i logoff and closed the game. Should just afk if i know this gonna happen. :'(
  • For me it is only affecting the login screen and not the game server. My workaround is to login to launcher with a VPN then I close the VPN and click "Play". It seems to work fine on two different computers.

There are a number of free VPN's out there that are super easy to set up, just need to download the software and make an account. And you can try to cycle your VPN through different regions until you find one that works for login.

PS, I'm from eastern canada and when I connect to the "USA East" through my VPN it works.
  • same issue, i wrote Unites states and error appear... well TERA is DEAD
    thanks for watching!
    Subscribe and give some likes
    *EME are you awake! are you live! HELLLO!!*
    Spacecats talk to us! i wanna play! >w<
    HELLO? Spacedaddy are you alive! are you okay!
    Space!!!
  • ohhh rip.. last day of kyra... Bye bye catalyst...
  • Oh good i though my account was hack for a moment there.... x.x tho i cant even log in into the main website it self i had to use my secondary serect question thing to reset my account and that didnt even work
  • Svalbard Isle, North Pole too.. I cant
  • This used to be my favorite game and I really wish I could experience it the way it used to be, large guilds all battling each other, full chat, people selling items constantly. Now it's like visiting a graveyard.
  • lily89lily89 ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    singunner wrote: »
    ohhh rip.. last day of kyra... Bye bye catalyst...
    As long as you use your catalyst before 14 november it's fine . It's written on their event page lol .
  • lily89 wrote: »
    singunner wrote: »
    ohhh rip.. last day of kyra... Bye bye catalyst...
    As long as you use your catalyst before 14 november it's fine . It's written on their event page lol .

I lose the last day!!! After tomorrow no more chances to farm kyras.
  • QBazxyQBazxy ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Romania...Same problem.....
  • what's the biggest populated mmo out atm besides WOW?
  • Darkkblade wrote: »
    Crowballs wrote: »
    what's the biggest populated mmo out atm besides WOW?

Warframe

cheers
  • Darkkblade wrote: »
    Crowballs wrote: »
    what's the biggest populated mmo out atm besides WOW?

Warframe

OH I meant like MMORPG like Dg's, heals, tank, dps, stuff like this game, but not this game LOL, if you know what I'm trying to say