[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Flying Mount Passive Skill

Hello,

I was checking the flying mount Pteryx phoenix and there is a passive skill that increase your critical also the same skill on Azure Phoenix.
Some other mounts I found it as well.
Is it the same critical rate for all mounts? Or this is depend on the mount, it can be higher or lower?

Comments

• Hello @TheKings the Blue (Azure Phoenix) gives you a 1.5 Crit increase - the Red (Pteryx Phoenix) gives you a 2.0 Crit increase. This is the same for the Iron Dragon (1.5 Crit) vs Royal Dragons (2.0 Crit). Both the dragon & phoenix can proc at separate times.
  • Thank you Abdoh.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    The proc is +X crit power for 6 seconds on a 60 second cooldown with a 10%~ chance to proc on crits. The 2.0 Proc always overrides the 1.5 Proc and the 1.5 Proc goes on cooldown if it's procced when the 2.0 is up. The 2.0 Proc on one mount doesn't stack with other 2.0 Procs and the 1.5/1.0 Proc on one mount doesn't stack with other 1.5/1.0 Procs.
  • Obs wrote: »
    The proc is +X crit power for 6 seconds on a 60 second cooldown with a 10%~ chance to proc on crits. The 2.0 Proc always overrides the 1.5 Proc and the 1.5 Proc goes on cooldown if it's procced when the 2.0 is up. The 2.0 Proc on one mount doesn't stack with other 2.0 Procs and the 1.5/1.0 Proc on one mount doesn't stack with other 1.5/1.0 Procs.

Thank you for the adds Obs.
    Correct me please:

1. The Blue phoenix crit. goes in cooldown after use and the Red phoenix is always active (never get cooldown after crit)?
    (I thought it's always active for both)

2. phoenix active the rules of the phoenix and the dragon rules of dragon? They are same but diff. names, correct?
  • I'm pretty sure the dragon and phoenix don't stack. If you mount a phoenix, you lose the dragon passive. If you mount anything other than the phoenix, you lose the phoenix passive.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    TheKings wrote: »
    Obs wrote: »

Correct me please:

1. The Blue phoenix crit. goes in cooldown after use and the Red phoenix is always active (never get cooldown after crit)?

2. phoenix active the rules of the phoenix and the dragon rules of dragon? They are same but diff. names, correct?

1. Blue phoenix crit is a +1.5 critical power buff that will be over writed if there is a +2.0 critical power buff active (phoenix or dragon).

A +2.0 critical power buff will go on cooldown after use for 60 seconds before it can procced again, same thing for the +1.5 critical power buff. If a +1.5 proc when a +2 is active then that the +1.5 will be overwrited and wont proced at all but it will need to wait a cooldown of 60 secs before procced again.

2. Yes, there are the same buff with diferent name but they won't stack.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    TheKings wrote: »
    Obs wrote: »

Correct me please:

1. Blue phoenix crit is a +1.5 critical power buff that will be over writed if there is a +2.0 critical power buff active (phoenix or dragon).

A +2.0 critical power buff will go on cooldown after use for 60 seconds before it can procced again, same thing for the +1.5 critical power buff. If a +1.5 proc when a +2 is active then that the +1.5 will be overwrited and wont proced at all but it will need to wait a cooldown of 60 secs before procced again.

2. Yes, there are the same buff with diferent name but they won't stack.

It's actually +1.0x Crit Power. It's 1.5x of the base Crit Power of 2.0, so 2.0 * 1.5 is 3.0 total.
  • To avoid all the confusion here because a lot of people misunderstand "stacking" of the 1.5/2.0 crit proc.
    They can't proc at the same time as the guys said above as they will override each other. But they do proc at separate times.
    I have the 1.5 azure phoenix with 2.0 crit dragon and both of them proc so what Ryvenn said is completely wrong.
    2.0 and 1.5 phoenix proc right after each other as well even though they have last mount restriction.

Having 2 separate crit proc can increase your dps alot for example if they proc right after each other during enraged boss start.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    Lapomko wrote: »
    To avoid all the confusion here because a lot of people misunderstand "stacking" of the 1.5/2.0 crit proc.
    They can't proc at the same time as the guys said above as they will override each other. But they do proc at separate times.
    I have the 1.5 azure phoenix with 2.0 crit dragon and both of them proc so what Ryvenn said is completely wrong.
    2.0 and 1.5 phoenix proc right after each other as well even though they have last mount restriction.

Having 2 separate crit proc can increase your dps alot for example if they proc right after each other during enraged boss start.

No one said that though.

The simplest way to say that would just be: 2.0 doesn't stack with 2.0. 1.0 doesn't stack with 1.0.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Save yourselves the trouble and just get 1.5/2.0 phoenix
  • So if i spend 80k on an Azure Phoenix i have the same effect as if i farm weeks for the Dragon Scale Tokens ?

If i see it right is the cheapest opinion just to get the Azure Phoenix 1.5 crit and the Royal Iron Dragon 2.0 crit from the broker ?!?
  • I got one Azure for 60K!