User authentication failed

Comments

• DiVnDiVn
    edited November 2017
    Where are u living ?

Edit : Works for me as well !
  • fixed, people should be able to play now I'm from philippines
  • IT'S WORKING!!! ( ROMANIA)
  • I changed my clock back to dst and I can log in. Set you time settings to not automaticlly change with dst and set time manually.
  • IS NOT FROM TIME...WAS JUST COINCIDENTE..
  • Its working in Brazil
  • Working for me too. So the problem just got magically "fixed" ? Anyone have communication from EME about this?
  • Becouse this is :
    latest?cb=20150818000156
  • edited November 2017
    Just wanted to mention that we are now aware of all of the players reporting the User Authentication Failed error message, and will begin looking into what had occurred.

Just to quickly check :

The most recent Forum Posts seem to be implying that their issue seems to have resolved around 10 minutes ago, is this the case for everyone, or is there still a lingering issue for some ?
  • I am still having this issue :/
  • Trappie wrote: »
    I am still having this issue :/

Alright, If you haven't already done so, can you please make a Support Ticket ?

If you have already made a Ticket in the last 6 hours, can you check to see if you've already received a reply, and update that Ticket, so that we can continue to investigate ?

Thanks!
  • Mine's working now.
  • edited December 2017
    I am able to login in the En Masse Launcher (For Kritika Online) but not on this.
  • Trappie wrote: »
    I am still having this issue :/

Alright, If you haven't already done so, can you please make a Support Ticket ?

If you have already made a Ticket in the last 6 hours, can you check to see if you've already received a reply, and update that Ticket, so that we can continue to investigate ?

Thanks!

Hi there, I am a new player and just downloaded the game but am running into the same issue. I get the user authentication failed error when I try to log in from the launcher. I am located in California so I am not sure why this is. Any help would be appreciated thanks!
  • 5MX9ELAAFR wrote: »

Hi there, I am a new player and just downloaded the game but am running into the same issue. I get the user authentication failed error when I try to log in from the launcher. I am located in California so I am not sure why this is. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

it happens always the first time u login the launcher after creating a new account. u need to wait 24h to be able to play normally.