Thanks for the Entro/Meta Emblems and 3 years of Feast supply

13»

Comments

• RyvennRyvenn ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I had no idea any of this was going on. I just happened to log in to get the item names for a costume race change ticket and my whole guild was going ape-sh** about BAM raids. I just tagged along as a summon-bot.

The only Vergos I "saw" was spawned inside Highwatch. I say "saw" because I never actually saw him at all. He didn't fit in the room, so I think he was just invisible.

I really don't think that the amount of emblems they gave out could possibly tank the economy. I ended up with enough entropics for a whopping 3 upgrade fails on a necklace and that was it.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lowest I heard people got were 20K of each emblem, prices of Talents went down hard, ps, remember emblem gives hella mats, giving them straight is a bad idea, early in the patch, mid in the patch, late in the patch. It is just a bad idea. We are gonna kill the patch like the last one? this patch already has one of lowest activity beside IOD lol
  • Except you can earn 20k Metamorphic by doing VGs (bonus reward for 1st clear is around 1000) along with BGs and dismantling mats you don't need, like every other day.

And if you had any old enchanting materials you had way more than 20k Entropic to start the update. And like I said, nothing there is tradeable besides talents and those were already on the way down.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Lowest I heard people got were 20K of each emblem, prices of Talents went down hard, ps, remember emblem gives hella mats, giving them straight is a bad idea, early in the patch, mid in the patch, late in the patch. It is just a bad idea. We are gonna kill the patch like the last one? this patch already has one of lowest activity beside IOD lol

I think there were around 4 main spawn events. I could only make it to one, so I collected like 8k entropics - which as someone else mentioned was like 3-4 jewel upgrading tries since I used on silver talents. Sure if people stayed up for all 4 or however many there were, I imagine it being around 20k entropics. It was also a single day event at very varied times.
    I also find this patch way more active than last patch at any point, it's is an opinion from both of us that just happens to differ.
  • in the end i wont consider it much almost 15k tokens is not much considering fails on enchant it would be good for those who have twist and frost gear with would have helped them get a few + in. then gain thanks EME for the feast.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    kubitoid wrote: »
    i dont care bout this but i continue to think ALL events - random or not - must give away only cosmetics (preferably untradeable) but not items required for gear upgrades

Exactly this.
  • Catservant wrote: »
    Anyone have a screenshot or video to share?
    This is a playlist of Vergos spawns (5 clips) for the ones I was able to take part in. I missed the first one they spawned directly in Velika. Serious client FPS lag in most of them (especially when the textures load in where it goes to 0). If you click to watch it on YouTube, read the full description on the last video clip (which is the 10 spawn one) as the FPS and input lag was pretty bad for me. Really fun though. Kudos to the MT player that made the donation and requested that it be on all servers.

• Yeah, it's like the server went alive again. I can see a lot of players that I've never seen before.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »
    Anyone have a screenshot or video to share?
    This is a playlist of Vergos spawns (5 clips) for the ones I was able to take part in. I missed the first one they spawned directly in Velika. Serious client FPS lag in most of them (especially when the textures load in where it goes to 0). If you click to watch it on YouTube, read the full description on the last video clip (which is the 10 spawn one) as the FPS and input lag was pretty bad for me. Really fun though. Kudos to the MT player that made the donation and requested that it be on all servers.

THANK YOU