The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Fashion coupon - Weapons

Im really curious as a Zerker, I really like some of the weapons that your able to have in earlier levels. Hell even the guile 'axe' looked awesome in my opinion. Is there any chance in the future that we could get all weapon skins for all classes?

Comments

• The fashion coupon store will have a update in December, hopefully they will ad alot of weapon skins
  • Oh snap Sweeet~!
  • Babbelsim wrote: »
    The fashion coupon store will have a update in December, hopefully they will ad alot of weapon skins

Was there a coupon store update on KTera, and was it confirmed that we'd get the same update? Just wondering where you saw this and if we know which skins could/will be added.
  • Ryvenn wrote: »
    Babbelsim wrote: »
    The fashion coupon store will have a update in December, hopefully they will ad alot of weapon skins

Was there a coupon store update on KTera, and was it confirmed that we'd get the same update? Just wondering where you saw this and if we know which skins could/will be added.

http://tera.enmasse.com/news-page/development-roadmap

I know Ktera sells old weapon skins in the vanguard shop, along with possibly other systems. Though they are likely citing the roadmap link rather than Ktera here.
  • I really hope they add new skins because I've been saltier than Lot's Wife since they removed templates. Part of me wonders if this update is just re-adding things that were arbitrarily removed, like NF weps.

Off the top of my head, they definitely need to add Dreamkeeper, KNHM, Steadfast, Wonderholme, and Noctenium (weps). But there are so many amazing old skins, recolors, and obscure retextures that used to be available to us.

Since everything needs to be monetized, they could add an EMP "Transmutation Dye" that let you select from a range of recolors or retextures for a specific model. So if you bought the costume that matched the Ebon Tower set, you could use the dye to change to the KN or KNHM retexture and then dye that appearance.

And given how often they recycle the art assets in this game, some models (especially weapons) would have 5 or 6 options for retexture.
  • This is off topic but looking at the Road Map.. The vanguard shop will not see any update in this life time? If this is true then this is completely ridiculous and i am surprised that this shop will be left as it is considering that its our bread and butter in game...