Elin gunner

Comments

• So much emotion for another gunner [filtered] dps class.......
  • DeathologistDeathologist ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    The years you try not to stay away from Tera, because of amazing combat and the years you try to stay away from Tera because BHS have too much love for Elin and costumes that shows their pantsu.

Tera, a MMO that takes you to weird places.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭
    Sethryan wrote: »
    So much emotion for another gunner [filtered] dps class.......

Dangit! Yet ANOTHER pesky gunner class!!!
    I know it's a mistake, made me giggle tho
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Is Elin brawler coming yet?
  • I'm not even making one, I'm just waiting so I can appearance change my ninja.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not even making one, I'm just waiting so I can appearance change my ninja.

The new hairstyle got my attention indeed. Wonder what else do they have there with Elin Gunner update
  • ElinLove wrote: »

The new hairstyle got my attention indeed. Wonder what else do they have there with Elin Gunner update
    ElinLove wrote: »

3 new costumes with dyeable versions concealed in a loot box for 350emp per box !!

imkidding

i hope my internet gets better before release :'(
  • Tera will only return to its origins when it comes back to being what it was since when it had the real Nexus and not those crap that they always invent to try to stick the guys, it's no use trying to arrest the people, they only win with that and the game gets worse, things were very different to 5 years ago, missed playing Tera Online from the time that manaya's core was one of the most complicated dungeons to finish
  • Dinonico wrote: »
    Tera will only return to its origins when it comes back to being what it was since when it had the real Nexus and not those crap that they always invent to try to stick the guys, it's no use trying to arrest the people, they only win with that and the game gets worse, things were very different to 5 years ago, missed playing Tera Online from the time that manaya's core was one of the most complicated dungeons to finish

You mean when Tera has real GMs that don't crap out excuses left and right. And content that's challenging I can agree on that. Sick of the [filtered] easy content but fun combat. Makes you feel out of place
  • Baraka Ninja? Popori Gunner? Castanic Reaper?

One can dream..
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lolitaa wrote: »
    3 new costumes with dyeable versions concealed in a loot box for 350emp per box !!
    or 2 non-dyeable costumes most likely 1 of them is glowing trash version of another one and yes sure lootbox
  • Gg, do we have a date for Elin gunner or not ?
  • edited November 2017
    You'll have the date this week.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    You'll have the date this week.

Thank you Senpai :D
  • Did you really need to create another thread and bump your old one that was already on the front page?

I wasn't the one who bumped it...

Some geniuses decided to bump it AFTER I made this one *shakes fist at them*