There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 7 - 11 A.M. PDT

Vanguard Shop and The Development Roadmap.

2»

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    They should just remove federation bill and fashion coupon stores and revamp vanguard credit shops.

No need to be stressed over that much shops.

I really hope also that Emporioum shop would be a NPC in the game with stuff avaliable for everyone that have enought credits to spend for the item. I am sick to see how many times I get the same page of things that I dont even consider to spend my credits for and have to wait who knows how much days to see something that picks my interest. Wasting credits to refresh store items is also tricky so is a no no.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    They should just remove federation bill and fashion coupon stores and revamp vanguard credit shops.

I really hope also that Emporioum shop would be a NPC in the game with stuff avaliable for everyone that have enought credits to spend for the item. I am sick to see how many times I get the same page of things that I dont even consider to spend my credits for and have to wait who knows how much days to see something that picks my interest. Wasting credits to refresh store items is also tricky so is a no no.

What would you suggest they do with all the fed and fashion bills accumulated then? There are people who care about all the shops, which is why they have to prioritize.

Though honestly, the fashion coupon shops don't really even need to take the economy into account. Fashion coupons are untradeable and easily farmed through IOD, and most of the costumes are untradeable. The other shops I understand that time is taken to choose the items, but multiple months is pretty questionable.
  • Ryvenn wrote: »
    *snip*

So the "why does everything else take SO long to change/update." fact will be treated as a question that I just gave you an answer to. The short of it: there are about a million moving pieces that we must be aware of, along with the thousand other things we are responsible for. So updating in game shops hadn't been done in a while, and I knew it needed to be done. I committed to carving out enough time per month to tackle one shop at a time. I apologize that I don't have more time to devote to it, but I feel like devoting ANY time to it is more than you've been promised before, so I'm already winning.

None of this really applies to the fashion coupon shop, does it? There's no economy or progression impact to worry about there. I know there is an update coming soonish, but I'm curious as to why existing assets and existing fashion coupon items (eg Nightforge weps) cannot be added quickly. It seems like a low/no-effort thing.

Again - "seems like" the operative phrase. It isn't as easy as you think. So my response still stands. I'm not trying to be snippy, but when we announce "Hey everyone we're finally going to do this" and we get met with "do it faster" it's hard to smile and nod. As I said, it will be done when the time comes, I understand your anxiousness but please don't claim to know how "easy" or "hard" something is based on nothing at all except your intuition.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »

This is not off the table, just so everyone knows. Fed Bills are a NA only shop that has no real theme or reasoning to maintain. If the items from there became available in other places, and there was a "buy back" price for those fed bills to another currency that will be maintained, it is just as valid.
  • Ryvenn wrote: »
    *snip*

So the "why does everything else take SO long to change/update." fact will be treated as a question that I just gave you an answer to. The short of it: there are about a million moving pieces that we must be aware of, along with the thousand other things we are responsible for. So updating in game shops hadn't been done in a while, and I knew it needed to be done. I committed to carving out enough time per month to tackle one shop at a time. I apologize that I don't have more time to devote to it, but I feel like devoting ANY time to it is more than you've been promised before, so I'm already winning.

None of this really applies to the fashion coupon shop, does it? There's no economy or progression impact to worry about there. I know there is an update coming soonish, but I'm curious as to why existing assets and existing fashion coupon items (eg Nightforge weps) cannot be added quickly. It seems like a low/no-effort thing.

Again - "seems like" the operative phrase. It isn't as easy as you think. So my response still stands. I'm not trying to be snippy, but when we announce "Hey everyone we're finally going to do this" and we get met with "do it faster" it's hard to smile and nod. As I said, it will be done when the time comes, I understand your anxiousness but please don't claim to know how "easy" or "hard" something is based on nothing at all except your intuition.

I understand your frustration, but understand the frustration of the players too. When people have been told time and time again for months if not years that the EME team would look into the fashion coupon store and maybe the others. I just strictly remember so many threads on the fashion coupon ones. Like it's great that the team has finally taken the step to officially announce they plan to do something, rather than doing who knows what, but players have EME responses in the past of what were supposed to be attempts as well.
2»
This discussion has been closed.