The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

RK9 Hard Mode Delayed til end of November

with the new update post: http://tera.enmasse.com/miniguns/

It has been announced that all we are getting for the month is weekly reveals instead of the actual patch.
Giving us time to plan out our gear and get a good taste of all the new normal modes is something that I'm all for personally, but thats in a 1-3 week period.
They are just FIHMing us all over again making us wait 2 months for the last piece of our patch's content.
I was already pretty bored of spamming 5-10 4star dungeons, knowing there is a whole month of the same there's literally no reason to log on.

*edit: as a forum mod has imply'd by the ninja editing of the title of this thread, Nov 28th might be the patch day. Which is still 7 weeks of delay on HM release.
*edit2: log in splash says Nov 30th for patch.

Comments

• canikizucanikizu ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    It's the same for every other regions such as EU, JP, and RU. It's not EME thing. If we have the patch later than other regions by 2+ weeks, then yeah it's EME fault, but if we have it the same time as others, best you can blame is BHS.
  • Nothing has been delayed. Our initial target release date was November 30; and we will hit it. If it slips to December, then you can call it a delay.
  • Why on that page writte Nov 15?
    o-o change it then. Misleading
  • Nothing has been delayed. Our initial target release date was November 30; and we will hit it. If it slips to December, then you can call it a delay.

Oh that's my bad, I thought it wasn't normal to wait 7 weeks for a hardmode to be added to a patch.
    Silly me thinking after SSHM doing it perfectly and RMHM being at least same day, we wouldn't get FIHM'd again.
  • Why on that page writte Nov 15?

November 15 is when we reveal more information about the dungeon on the promo page.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why on that page writte Nov 15?

It says "reveal," not release.
  • Reading comprehension, people. Don't complain about something if it was your own misunderstanding of the obvious
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    Nice!
    You guys a EME can delay even more, so normal ppl can focus on HM dungeons after exams, etc. :+1:
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall this kind of kerfuffle when FoA first dropped and BRH/SCN/SCH weren't released until a few months later...
  • It's ok for me to mess with words, I'm not eng.speaking. That's why asked. Thanks Halrath and CassandraTR
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    It wasn't necessarily "delayed," but EME definitely pushed it with their release date. On the Developer roadmap, they said RK9 was scheduled for November, and technically it is. November 30th, the last day in November.

Anyone who doesn't believe that they were deceptive with the release date isn't paying close enough attention, it'll be almost 2 months from when RK9N and the gear patch came out to when we actually get RK9H.
  • FeenoxFeenox ✭✭✭
    SageWindu wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall this kind of kerfuffle when FoA first dropped and BRH/SCN/SCH weren't released until a few months later...

FoA was an expansion to the game with a level cap raise, this is a HM patch as per usual - normally we get HM a few weeks after NM with a few exceptions
  • SageWindu wrote: »

There was indeed quite the kerfuffle.
    https://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/general-discussion/topics/On-the-Battleground-Teleport-Bug-Fate-of-Aruns-Next-Phase?page=1
  • *pliss add FIHM and KDHM pacht, no skiped, is no the reason why this "delay" is "delayed" for delay
  • So glad we have a month of reveals instead of actual content +1