There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 8 - 11 A.M. PDT

Extra Life milestones info

Spacecats told at end of stream on sunday that the total amount we got with donations + bundles would be posted today at noon with the milestones results

So where is it?

Comments

• Spacecats is out ill today (he caught a computer virus). I suspect that information will be posted tomorrow.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Spacecats is out ill today (he caught a computer virus). I suspect that information will be posted tomorrow.

I hope spacecats feel's better soon. I am not sure how the weather is there, but here it's warm, then freezing, then warm again. I'm surprised I'm not sick.
  • Hope SpaceRoss gets well soon. Thx for the heads up, Hal!
  • I suppose he's till sick, since no update? D:
  • I'm feeling a bit better, thanks for the well-wishes you guys. The bundles and donations stopped yesterday (Nov 8) at Noon PST, but we're still waiting on the final number. All signs point to an awesome amount of money collected for sick kids, and we're pretty sure we beat last year's amount <3 <3 <3

We're planning to talk more about it during the Friday TERA stream, along with the possible reappearance of some of the EME folks that helped out with the weekend event. If not sooner, you can expect to get the final results and milestone rewards stated at that time.
  • Any info on when people that got items from the auction will receive said items? \o/
  • Meowmew wrote: »
    Any info on when people that got items from the auction will receive said items? \o/

Friday.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to know and good job all <3
  • R63TFLHPYD wrote: »
    Meowmew wrote: »
    Any info on when people that got items from the auction will receive said items? \o/

Friday.

Okay, thanks!
  • R63TFLHPYD wrote: »

Friday.

Actually it might take us a little longer than Friday since there are quite a few rewards to send out. We're aiming to get all donation rewards granted before the big Nov 17-20 weekend.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    R63TFLHPYD wrote: »

Friday.

Actually it might take us a little longer than Friday since there are quite a few rewards to send out. We're aiming to get all donation rewards granted before the big Nov 17-20 weekend.

Oh, I hope we get Turbo weekend *Fingers crossed* And I am super excited to get my Blue Phoenix finally woot. Awesome job with the extra life Stream Spacecats look forward to next year <3
  • Hyper-Fire-Turbo-Time is definitely unlocked, along with overworld BAMs to test your heightened skills against. Nov 17-20 looks like it's going to be an awesome weekend for TERA players.
    Hyper-Fire-Turbo-Time is definitely unlocked, along with overworld BAMs to test your heightened skills against. Nov 17-20 looks like it's going to be an awesome weekend for TERA players.

Just don't spam a Manaya on my head this time LOL jk jk that was awesome.
    Hyper-Fire-Turbo-Time is definitely unlocked, along with overworld BAMs to test your heightened skills against. Nov 17-20 looks like it's going to be an awesome weekend for TERA players.

Looking forward to being annoyed by sorcerers who are literally invincible and spam hailstorm to kill people and lag them out because their warp barrier cool down is nonexistant with hyperfire, unless you can disable pvp during those times so we can actually do the bams properly?
  • Xristosx wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »

Looking forward to being annoyed by sorcerers who are literally invincible and spam hailstorm to kill people and lag them out because their warp barrier cool down is nonexistant with hyperfire, unless you can disable pvp during those times so we can actually do the bams properly?

Hell yea. PVP on PVP server for fun. I'm down for the mess.