[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Gold Guide - Crafting, Instances, and your Daily Routine !!!

Hello everyone I put together my list of most efficient ways to make gold on the RK-9 patch. Don't hesitate to comment on the video if you have any questions!!!

https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=JlVCxxguKQQ

Comments

• CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Looks good.

Now I just need to find the time.
  • That was actually really helpful, but the link went to an enchanting video. I found the income video on the sidebar.

Also, it would have taken about 10 seconds to read the list of things you mentioned, so why stretch it out to 15 minutes?

-farm easy IoD bams
    -spam RG vanguard quest
    -spam new Vault (Pit of whatever) for gems
    -spam Ghille and skip first two bosses (didn't know you could do that!) for gems
    -combine gems and sell emeralds
    -win FWC for mat boxes

See how easy!
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryvenn wrote: »
    That was actually really helpful, but the link went to an enchanting video. I found the income video on the sidebar.

Also, it would have taken about 10 seconds to read the list of things you mentioned, so why stretch it out to 15 minutes?

-farm easy IoD bams
    -spam RG vanguard quest
    -spam Ghille and skip first two bosses (didn't know you could do that!) for gems
    -win FWC for mat boxes

See how easy!

don't quote me on this cause idk youtube stuff word for word but it might have to do with how youtube monetizes stuff and the rules for it
  • Ryvenn wrote: »
    That was actually really helpful, but the link went to an enchanting video. I found the income video on the sidebar.

-farm easy IoD bams
    -spam RG vanguard quest
    -win FWC for mat boxes

See how easy!

Then you get questions What is IOD, How do I do RG, what is pit, what is XYZ, where do I get emerald recipe. Though you may understand everything, there are a lot of players who prefer to see what there is rather than a soundclip of me just saying doing XYZ in 1 min :3
  • ErileaErilea
    edited December 2017
    In your vid you said you can do Ghillie only ones as a none elite. This is not true thou. I am a none elite and can do it twice each day (check it in your character, instances --> there it says Ghillie twice for none elite as well :) ). And I have to say that you would probably make more gold by selling Golden Darics as Emeralds are expensive to make (from scratch) while Golden Darics aren't that expensive to make.
    But thank you for the guide!
  • Erilea wrote: »
    In your vid you said you can do Ghillie only ones as a none elite. This is not true thou. I am a none elite and can do it twice each day (check it in your character, instances --> there it says Ghillie twice for none elite as well :) ). And I have to say that you would probably make more gold by selling Golden Darics as Emeralds are expensive to make (from scratch) while Golden Darics aren't that expensive to make.

The Ghillieglade double entrance for non-elites is actually suppose to be only once. It is a bug that just never got fix. Also the video was done quite nicely and is made easy for new players to follow. Good job!
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    33TDLMHMRM wrote: »
    Erilea wrote: »

The Ghillieglade double entrance for non-elites is actually suppose to be only once. It is a bug that just never got fix. Also the video was done quite nicely and is made easy for new players to follow. Good job!

This bug got fixed yesterday :(