11/10 Twitch Stream: TERA Rewards Weekend Details

VjujO9l.jpg

Today's Twitch stream will announce the results of our Extra Life charity drive! The higher the amount raised, the more milestones reached. The more milestones reached, the cooler the rewards for the weekend of November 17-20!

See our Extra Life page - The EME Dream Stream Team for the details on which milestones are unlocked at which amounts.

We'll see you today (Nov 10) from 3 to 4 p.m. PST at https://go.twitch.tv/enmasseentertainment

Comments

• KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Code - poopdog & spicy boy
  • Code - poopdog & spicy boy

In honor of @seandynamite and his son (PoopDog, check him on YouTube <3) who went through a Hot Ones challenge during the 25 hour stream!
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭
    edited November 11
    Can we please get an ability to take all from Item claim by one char no matter which class?

I need to create all classes chars just to get rid of those. Ok i have slot and someone doesnt?or people should wait 1800+ days to get rid of this?

Why this was made so impractical? We still can make all those weapons used only by the class that they fit into.
  • Thanks for 200 credits and weps tho :blush:
  • Can we please get an ability to take all from Item claim by one char no matter which class?

I need to create all classes chars just to get rid of those. Ok i have slot and someone doesnt?or people should wait 1800+ days to get rid of this?

Why this was made so impractical? We still can make all those weapons used only by the class that they fit into.

Agree. I have no interest in creating alts to clean my item claim, so it's a mess.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Christin wrote: »
    Can we please get an ability to take all from Item claim by one char no matter which class?

Agree. I have no interest in creating alts to clean my item claim, so it's a mess.

I believe it needs to be fixed by BHS if anything, so for now we have to. my junkie alts for costumes are in Junkie Server MT :#
  • Brilliant idea btw. But still time consuming.
  • 3x gear xp event would be awesome, or some kind of enchant event.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brilliant idea btw. But still time consuming.

just creating them, later on, in couple of mins you can just check them on in their inv and leave them for later :# Junkies on Junkie server B)