[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

CH finally did it !!!

Comments

• ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    how tf do two people carry an entire HH raid
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    What is WITH all this shade? No one said anything mean when other servers announced their first clear, did they?

It's almost like some people here cannot handle that CH has 20 people serious about content.

WOW. Way to be classy people. "Congrats, but you only won because the competition is crap!" Who says stuff like that. O.o

Ignore them. I think it is fantastic that you cleared. It is NOT a small accomplishment.

You also give hope to any ambitious CH player who loves the server but wants to try even the hardest dungeon we have.
  • XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »
    What is WITH all this shade? No one said anything mean when other servers announced their first clear, did they?

It's almost like some people here cannot handle that CH has 20 people serious about content.

WOW. Way to be classy people. "Congrats, but you only won because the competition is crap!" Who says stuff like that. O.o

Ignore them. I think it is fantastic that you cleared. It is NOT a small accomplishment.

You also give hope to any ambitious CH player who loves the server but wants to try even the hardest dungeon we have.

the problem ppl have here is that it was falsely announced as server first clear when it isn't. op has since corrected it to "first clear following patch" but all the meme posts are from before that happened. drama is over o/
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Xeiryl wrote: »

the problem ppl have here is that it was falsely announced as server first clear when it isn't. op has since corrected it to "first clear following patch" but all the meme posts are from before that happened. drama is over o/

Thank you. That explains everything.

• congrats \o/
  • DesuBean wrote: »
    You guys got carried by a sorc and a lancer, just saying and neither of them got the brooch. Useless.

If you're talking in terms of DPS, I get the sorc part, but which lancer carried? they were all sub 300k which is pretty rubbish lol. Don't think any lancers deserved a brooch, but it also has to do with how many hours people have put in to raiding so /shrug
  • AnotsuAnotsu ✭✭✭
    Wow this thread is cancer.
    Congrats to you guys.
  • And I hope our SpaceCat babe could give some encourage to us ^_^
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Good job and I am happy to see Pixar is back in the game now. Good old days with Pixar and Dreamworks were active as heck during alliance days. Also we got Limited Edition and other guilds that ran HH. CH is pretty active and I am glad Pixar is back. :+1:
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will be back, they will miss the power of E R P. We might not be active but we are not toxic, well we are toxic in a more decent way
  • BanimBanim ✭✭✭
    Oh, please. CH is as toxic as the other servers and with a worse skilled playerbase to boot. Don't pretend to be the nicer server, we are the same thing.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

me when i have to explain why i still play tera
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    "worse skilled playerbase" oh no... oh god... insulted by a priest main.. how will they ever recover......

ty for contributing towards the toxicity
  • Congratulations everyone.