[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

game performance issues since last maintenance

I have been having ingame performance issues since the last maintenance. my settings are the same as before yet in dungeons now in the middle of boss fights sometimes not always, my game turns to slow motion for 5-10 seconds and it gets locked up then goes back to "normal" .
i have looked at every setting , tried different presets, my own settings, nothing has worked.
any advice or something ive maybe overlooked?
i even turned everything up to max and then everything down to zero.

Comments

• for some reason they overwrote configs/settings, i suggest editing s1engine and setting FXAA=False and MaxParticleResize=4, they tend to make a huge difference.
  • I was wondering what happened...
  • for some reason they overwrote configs/settings, i suggest editing s1engine and setting FXAA=False and MaxParticleResize=4, they tend to make a huge difference.

thanks i already had fxaa set to false but i changed the MaxParticleResize and ill see what it does.
  • please let us know if it worked. i'm having the same issue.
  • nope, didnt work, for a while i thought it did then had the "slow motion" lag again.
    i will change some more things today and keep u posted.
  • The last maintenance for the chat hotfix reset every setting in-game and also any .ini file, so if you had modified those files for performance and whatnot, you would have to re-edit them again.
  • I did some again as on ess mana and became fine. Dropping fps from even from, 120 to 50 is awful.
  • i was running 168 fps in ghillie then it dropped to 7 .wtf
  • HAAYAAKD43HAAYAAKD43 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    my fps has turned to trash since the latest maintenance!
    it goes from a deceiving 168 to 14 in fights and everything becomes jittery and slow for 5 second or so .
    its enough to make someone mad.
    anyone know how to solve this? pm me if necessary

i really need some help.i cannot play with this"lag" in performance.
  • I'm having this exact same issue!!
    I went from 120fps to 6fps all whilst healing a dungeon!
    It does exactly what OP's does, plays fine, and then slow mo locks up.
    It was perfectly fine before the maintenance!! Please fix this! D:
  • i've tried many many tweaks and fixes but in the end it still happens..ive managed to reduce it a lot but the gameplay is still NOT what it was before that damn maintenance.