Costumes in VG merchant.

Woah. I saw someone ask for these specific costumes in VG merchant (at least I think so) and randomly came across these today. So PSA! Save your credits if you're one of the people that wanted these but weren't able to get them!! c:
mLaoH5W.jpg?1

Comments

• ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    umm is this real cause i'd be so happy if it is
  • edited November 14
    Ardire wrote: »
    umm is this real cause i'd be so happy if it is

Confirmed. It's real. Just saw them myself.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    gd bless u
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    where do u see costumes
  • i was playing my valkyrie and saw this im like did they added or what? someone said its new feature... well thats good if not... must save credit to buy two of it... i really want one D:
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    There are also 3 riding skillbooks that last for 3 days and cost 2000 ace medals. o.o
  • @LesbianVi They added your Go Carts to Ace LOL
  • They're a result of Extra Life 2017, thank all the wonderful people who donated their time, money, and support to the event!

Most of the rewards will begin Nov. 17 at 11 a.m. PST. They'll all go away Nov. 20 at 11 a.m. PST, so get those head-wings while you can!

P.S. if you missed our 25-hour marathon charity stream, check out our recorded broadcasts. We did some questionable things for the sake of helping sick and injured kids (and had a lot of fun with you guys in the process)
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    @Spacecats Is there a list of rewards we should expect to see this weekend?
  • LYC14 wrote: »
    @Spacecats Is there a list of rewards we should expect to see this weekend?

$3,000 Milestone: TERA Double XP Weekend

$4,000 Milestone: TERA Battleground Jackpot all weekend long (CS & FWC)

$5,000 Milestone: TERA Permanent Sugar Spun Wings log in reward (once per account). Kritika group code #1.

$6,000 Milestone: TERA Triple XP Weekend

$7,000 Milestone: TERA 1.5x Drop Rate

$8,000 Milestone: Temporary Go-Karts & Disco [filtered] added to TERA calendar. Kritika group code #2.

$9,000 Milestone: TERA 2x Drop Rates

$10,000 Milestone: TERA Battleground Jackpot LEVEL 2 all weekend long (CS & FWC)

$11,000 Milestone: Ultra-Fire-Hyper-Turbo-Time Enabled in overworld

$12,000 Milestone: Overworld boss spawns

$12,500 Milestone: Permanent Sugar Spun Headband log in reward (once per account)

$13,000 Milestone: Added Boss Loot (4 and 5-star dungeons)

$13,500 Milestone: Cosmetic items added to VG merchant (accessories)

$14,000 Milestone: TERA 3x Drop Rates

$14,500 Milestone: Overworld boss spawns LEVEL 2!

$15,000 Milestone: Vergos Overworld Domination. Kritika group code #3.

Plus 16,17,and 18k rewards not listed. We earned nearly 19,000 total.
  • YubeYube ✭✭
    I would love to have these things announced instead of ninja put, waiting for someone to find it out and write in forum D:
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yube wrote: »
    I would love to have these things announced instead of ninja put, waiting for someone to find it out and write in forum D:

They would have been announced this weekend as part of the event (they're the $13.5k reward listed above), but they were just added early, that's all.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 14
    R63TFLHPYD wrote: »
    @LesbianVi They added your Go Carts to Ace LOL

Meow O.o :o

PS: Thanks for telling meh :3 and Tnx @Spacecats for finally listening to meh :3
  • w8.. are those item in the vg?? right now?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    WrongHole wrote: »
    w8.. are those item in the vg?? right now?

Yeah and Ace store too.