[PC] Maintenance is completed!

so hows Elin Online... i mean, TERA doing these days?

its been a while since i have playerd tera (way before ninja came out).

it looks like gender locks hasn't chagned, but how is overall PVP & PVE doing these days?

Comments

• beautiful m8
  • It's a bout as dandy as swimming in the water with the sharks, while your stuff on shores are being robbed.
  • cheers m8 thanks for the analogy
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Every couple of days, someone makes a thread like this.

I say, jump off a bridge. would you do it?

If you wanna play a game, you just do it, if you don't, you just don't. Sick and tired of these troll threads.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    elin online will become more cute when elin family will get the new elin baby 5501.jpg
    :3
  • LesbianVi wrote: »

If you wanna play a game, you just do it, if you don't, you just don't. Sick and tired of these troll threads.

That depends on how high the bridge is and how clean the water.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    LesbianVi wrote: »

and how is deep the water ;)
  • LesbianVi wrote: »

I agree. if people don't want to play tera, then they need to uninstall and play something else. but people go to other games and play and then complain in their forums as well. the beauty of it all is if you get bored or don't like something about one game, play a different game , and so on. people aren't married to these games, you aren't cheating on tera if you play a different one as well.
    as for elin online, people should be thankful for elins since they are the ones bringing in all the money and players.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

It has Eliniranha (Elin-Piranha) in water. it is so high.
  • That's Right, you comeback and bow down to your overlords......Elin Is Life, Elin Is Love....Elin Is Master Race!!!.....
  • Fine. Something else? :expressionless:
  • Game is fun still.
    Getting gear is easier and lots more fun to me now.

Still hate the Elins and the gender locking. (I mean.. girls with those big guns? Come on lol).

dungeons are fun, pvp is dead and farming world bams is enjoyable.
  • Remember the content you were doing 2,3,4 years ago, don't worry you'll still be doing the EXACT same content.
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    kubitoid wrote: »
    11/10 .
    The ages of kids that the elinophiles are into?