Next maintenance is scheduled for Thursday, December 13 from 8 - 11 am PST (three hours).

During this maintenance we will deploy a BAF Masters hotfix.

Can we get any information about the upcoming event?

The tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/extra-life-2017-rewards-weekend post is VERY vague and says NOTHING about dungeons, drops, or anything whatsoever. The event is suppose to start in about 3 hours without a WORD from En masse. What is going on ? Can we get a SLIVER of information here or we are just suppose to shoot in the dark ? Will there even be a dungeon drop/ etc event ?

Comments

• The tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/extra-life-2017-rewards-weekend post is VERY vague and says NOTHING about dungeons, drops, or anything whatsoever. The event is suppose to start in about 3 hours without a WORD from En masse. What is going on ? Can we get a SLIVER of information here or we are just suppose to shoot in the dark ? Will there even be a dungeon drop/ etc event ?

soon™ ;)
  • Just accept that this event is gonna be another mess like all others we had in the past months
  • edited November 2017
    I know there is going to be some Server Announcements going out at different times throughout the weekend, that should provide you with some details.

I wish I could provide you with a full list of everything that is going on, but I only received basic information to be aware of, before they left for Gstar.

If needed, you can probably check out the most recent Twitch Video to see where Spacecats had mentioned all of the things that were unlocked for this weekends events.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is an event this weekend. ALL the info right there :trollface:
  • So we have to sit around and wait for announcements? Can we at least get some sort of time for Hyper-Fire-Turbo-Time?
  • @CobaltDragon Hi, do you know if Pit Of Petrax and Ghillieglade are included in the list of dungeons for triple drop rate?

Knowing the list of dungeons included would be helpful.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haynsworth wrote: »
    So we have to sit around and wait for announcements? Can we at least get some sort of time for Hyper-Fire-Turbo-Time?

That is always on during weekend in Open world I think.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    It also doesn't tell me when BAMs are likely to spawn. I really liked what happened before where we had a two hour window when it would happen.

Ah well. What I would REALLY like to see happen, is that EME NOT DOUBLE BOOK THEMSELVES. Don't PLEASE ever make the reward weekend the weekend you know you will be gone, ever again. You had 48 hours by my estimate to plan and implement the rewards before you had to fly out of here. Plus whatever you needed to do to get ready for Gstar. Given the amount of fudging we've needed to have done with rewards in other events, this does not inspire confidence.

If the server crashes, and all the automated BAM spawns are erased, what then? Is there anyone capable of reprogramming them here?

It's going to be hard to tell if the triple rate event is on or not, because no loot pinata. And 10% and 30% will feel much the same on individual runs. We're going to need some hand holding reassuring us that yes, the event is on and running for X dungeon. Can anyone here check that and tell us? Do they even know?

We were told extra rewards in dungeons--but not what rewards in which dungeons. Are the extras the same in all dungeons or different by level of difficulty? Is it per person, per party or only CHANCE at extra loot? Was it turned on for Pit of Petrax? Ghillie? ACE? SCE? We're going to need feedback because it won't be obvious.

What happens if the loot is too good? In the past, people have monitored the event and put a stop to it early on. Is anyone going to be doing that?

Will anyone be monitoring the forums and game chat for problems, or are we out of luck on reaching ANYONE this weekend?

Look, I love you guys, and I think you are accomplishing amazing things with very few people, and I'm going to go into this weekend and have as much fun as I can. But, if it's not too late to assign someone to the above tasks...This just feels like a runaway train about to hit our game.
  • Actually, our game is the runaway train--the engineer and conductors are AWOL.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    We will pretend that sitting 24h awaiting notifications is easy and fun?
    This "take it or leave" politics of current crew makes me want events less and less. I just feel I stopes care of them at all.
    How it was possible to leave and skip the part of writing info for players that they were actually doing the event for?? This is an ugliest attitude to do job only on 50%.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Well, one concern is gone--you can definitely tell if the dungeon is dropping extra loot.
  • Catservant wrote: »
    Well, one concern is gone--you can definitely tell if the dungeon is dropping extra loot.

Ghilli is dropping big time, I've never seen so many emeralds at once.
  • I know there is going to be some Server Announcements going out at different times throughout the weekend, that should provide you with some details.

I wish I could provide you with a full list of everything that is going on, but I only received basic information to be aware of, before they left for Gstar.

If needed, you can probably check out the most recent Twitch Video to see where Spacecats had mentioned all of the things that were unlocked for this weekends events.

Any chance those announcements can be made here in the forums as well? I have other things to do than sit in the game waiting for a system message, thank you.
  • Catservant wrote: »

Ghilli is dropping big time, I've never seen so many emeralds at once.

Same with Pit runs dropping tons 4 runs got 63 rubies and 30ish sapphires plus tons of mats and etching designs