[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Why always elins?

Comments

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    This game needs moar elinz
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Hahaha.. Prepare for a bunch of awkwardness seeing small elins with big guns flying around with rocket jumps or doing balder revenge...

They are cute and funny but i wish that BHS would release Elin Gunner but also something like Popori Brawler ( especially since there is an issue with tanks nowadays ) or Castanic Ninja if not something along those lines with the same patch for the minority of us...
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Flying Elin mount when?

PS: Elin Gunner on Elin mount, then Also other Gunners on Elin mount, then Elins every where. Yeah, OK.

PSS: Runs away...........
  • HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    Hahaha.. Prepare for a bunch of awkwardness seeing small elins with big guns flying around with rocket jumps or doing balder revenge...

They are cute and funny but i wish that BHS would release Elin Gunner but also something like Popori Brawler ( especially since there is an issue with tanks nowadays ) or Castanic Ninja if not something along those lines with the same patch for the minority of us...

I think we need Elin Brawlers and Valkries. I dont know what server you are on but on my server we tons of tanks. DPS takes longer to find and healers the longest. This game needs another healer class.
  • KhatarsisKhatarsis ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Bunch of Elins Bruh
    [
    @Xerses I bow to the God !
  • >new thread name
    Because Elins Are the most popular race in the game and spend the most money on the game even on an individual level. In a capitalistic society, money talks.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Novalitus wrote: »
    I wonder how many NEW players they'd actually get because of Elin Gunner..

I dont think many..

Just players that already play Elin (other class) will make a new character and thats it.
    Oh they might sell a character slot or two.. wow congratz BHS

it is more to veterans back than try to get new players
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    If some elins running around in an mmo works you up so much, maybe you should adopt one or something. Exposure therapy helps. [/quote]
    kubitoid wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Elin Gunner on Elin mount
    elin mount? with saddle on her back harness and all that? Les. its borderline hentai

that's what I've been saying for so long
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »

I don't think it will look awkward, since the weapon always scales with the race. Compare a Baraka's axe with an Elin's axe, they're vastly different in size, but both gigantic. If people are already used to the zerks, I think gunners are OK if the weapon is scaled likewise.

Besides, Castanics are very tiny as well. They don't have all that much height difference to an Elin, but on proportions they're a tad thinner and such, I would say that Elins would weight more even. They just appear bigger because of the big girl vs loli proportions.

By the way OP (or if it was a mod that edited it, likely): this now is way better and actually can bring a discussion up.

The deal is mostly about costs and popularity. Elins are the most popular race on the game, and hate them or not, they are a big differential point of TERA to the rest of the MMOs, Blade & Soul somewhat has it with Lynn but not many other MMOs at least have a loli race with animal ears and tail.
    Latest anniversary infographic shows that Elins are by far the most played race/gender combination (almost beating Castanics combined male + female), so this would be the biggest target audience inside the game. With not enough data from outside players thinking about joining the game or not, we can't estimate if betting on another race/gender is a good idea or not, but they did take the shot at human male Brawlers too, let's see how it fares, and hope they keep on betting on different grounds as well, even if I'm... Well what my name says, I still like seeing variety too.
    It's like: Bet on Elin is a sure bet, on others it's more gamble. Sure investments are always welcome.
    Xerses wrote: »
    do what I'm doing, buy up all the low level metal gear and just sit on it. Don't even re-sell it when the gunner drops. Somewhere out there, a low level elin gunner will struggle because of me. I'll be making my 9 millionth high elf lancer to level alongside the elin gunners and troll them in IMS by not holding aggro, and when they complain to me about not holding aggro I'll just say "Alguem br?"

Nice friggin' job. And then guys like you come complaining that the game is dead and can't find matches, but yohooo when new players might be entering, you shoo them away like that. On top of it, you go and screw up Brazilians cause why not hate them eh? Two screw ups at once, nice friggin' job. Make sure to leave your lancer's name here so a kick will be quick.
    At least your metal gear hoarding will fail tho, since it drops from dungeons all the time anyway.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xerses wrote: »
    do what I'm doing, buy up all the low level metal gear and just sit on it. Don't even re-sell it when the gunner drops. Somewhere out there, a low level elin gunner will struggle because of me. I'll be making my 9 millionth high elf lancer to level alongside the elin gunners and troll them in IMS by not holding aggro, and when they complain to me about not holding aggro I'll just say "Alguem br?"

might not wanna talk about something like that openly my twink-loving friend cause i'm pretty sure that would qualify as griefing
  • point taken. I may not queue in my tank and if only elin gunner appears, I will surely not do what you do. :D

I care nothing about elin gunners. I have my high elf gunner and it is more than enough.
This discussion has been closed.