[PS4/XB1] TONIGHT at 7:00 p.m. PDT, we will have maintenance for PS4 and XB1 NA/EU regions that should last approx. 6 hours. For updates, please visit the following forum thread: http://bit.ly/2X0dQ84

Fey Forest broke

Comments

• MEDIC FF!!!..... IN THE MIDDLE OF A FWC WITH DIAMONDS!!
  • I demand free server transfers to make up for this injustice.
  • We all demand it, we want out. TR we are coming for u.
  • Looks like I get to cook food now.
  • que paso con el servidor FF ? :sweat:
  • I don't mind leaving for a while but it would be appreciated if they fix these connection issues. It's pretty broken lately
  • Is there a specific reason why this one server is down? They just put recommended on it and then RIP it? I just started up and got to lvl 30 so I'm wondering is this a reoccurring ordeal, if so is there a better server to play on?
  • FF is down during a bam event. kms.
  • Snoman5 wrote: »
    Is there a specific reason why this one server is down? They just put recommended on it and then RIP it? I just started up and got to lvl 30 so I'm wondering is this a reoccurring ordeal, if so is there a better server to play on?

recommended means low population lel, and yes MT is better server to play.
  • Is it even gonna be up anytime soon?
  • the triple event should be extended 1 day for ff, this is bs
  • WrongHole wrote: »
    Snoman5 wrote: »
    Is there a specific reason why this one server is down? They just put recommended on it and then RIP it? I just started up and got to lvl 30 so I'm wondering is this a reoccurring ordeal, if so is there a better server to play on?

recommended means low population lel, and yes MT is better server to play.

Thanks, I'm finding myself pretty bummed out. Came back to play after a long while cause I was interested in trying the Valk class but tbh this is pretty deterring for me. I appreciate your input and your response since it doesn't seem like they have the staff to address it themselves.
  • Eiseth wrote: »
    Is it even gonna be up anytime soon?

who knows. probably not tho
  • Laudacore wrote: »
    Eiseth wrote: »
    Is it even gonna be up anytime soon?

who knows. probably not tho

Rip grindfest
  • back up it seems