Extra Life Auction Winners Question

Not trying to be demanding or come off as such.

I was just curious when we can expect to see our Items? Will it still be before the 17th?

Comments

• DXMDXM ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I am eagerly awaiting the delivery too :)

EDIT: I have received the item, thank you! :)
  • Bumpy bump so people can see it. * fingers crossed I get it before tomorrow because will be needing it*
  • I received one of my auction items today, but I did not receive the other. I'm not sure what to do or who to contact.
  • FamilarCat wrote: »
    I received one of my auction items today, but I did not receive the other. I'm not sure what to do or who to contact.

Lucky. I am still waiting on my Blue Pheonix, and I was the first person to buy one. RIP me
  • I would wait a bit longer for them to continue sending out items, but if you don't have what you expect by Friday to contact [email protected] Most of the team is in South Korea right now though so their replies may be delayed.
  • I would wait a bit longer for them to continue sending out items, but if you don't have what you expect by Friday to contact [email protected] Most of the team is in South Korea right now though so their replies may be delayed.

Thank you counterpoint, also awesome donation you sent in. I remember hearing your name a lot <3

Thank you counterpoint, also awesome donation you sent in. I remember hearing your name a lot <3

Really? Well, I did a small part, but others were able to do a lot more. In any case, it was for a good cause. I'm glad lots of people were able to participate.

Really? Well, I did a small part, but others were able to do a lot more. In any case, it was for a good cause. I'm glad lots of people were able to participate.

I think I donated three times total on top of buying the Rainbow mount, It was exciting to spawn bams and I got me a blue Pheonix in the process. You do a lot for the community too, you should just work for Enmasse at this point lol.
  • Alas, Still waiting on my Pheonix mount. Sent an email and heard nothing. Was really hoping to have it for this event weekend.
  • The majority of items have been delivered but please allow a little more time for outliers. For instance some of the donations we received had no messages attached to them telling us what they were for, which means we have to go through the manual process of reaching out to those donors and getting their info.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    The majority of items have been delivered but please allow a little more time for outliers. For instance some of the donations we received had no messages attached to them telling us what they were for, which means we have to go through the manual process of reaching out to those donors and getting their info.

Yes I....think I was one of those people. @BearShoes spoke to me during the stream to verify my existence. I understand it being delayed because of that, I was just nervous it went to someone else like Ohh noo lol. Thanks Space for answering me.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    The majority of items have been delivered but please allow a little more time for outliers. For instance some of the donations we received had no messages attached to them telling us what they were for, which means we have to go through the manual process of reaching out to those donors and getting their info.
    Spacecats wrote: »

My Fiance donated to spin the wheel and won 5k emp on the wheel and hasn't received anything she hasn't gotten any news back since they said all the items would be out by the 17th, she shared her info with the staff on twitch when she won and still has not recieved anything. i dont mean to sound pushy or anything but its been a while and she was starting to get a little discouraged about it so any news back would be great.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Aeonaris wrote: »

My Fiance donated to spin the wheel and won 5k emp on the wheel and hasn't received anything she hasn't gotten any news back since they said all the items would be out by the 17th, she shared her info with the staff on twitch when she won and still has not recieved anything. i dont mean to sound pushy or anything but its been a while and she was starting to get a little discouraged about it so any news back would be great.

Send to [email protected]

• Aeonaris wrote: »

I got you covered once I'm back in the office. Wheel spin winners were kind of a manual process so I can see how that would be delayed a little. Please tell your fiance sorry for the wait!