[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

add extra loot to all 4-star dungeon bosses

Did Rk9 Twice triple drop active yea but didnt saw even 1 new item added...
the event is working or what?
i quote what you saying on the post and what was set on the milestone
"add extra loot to all 4-star and 5-star dungeon bosses"
well there isnt any 5 star dungeons but there is 4 stars and no there is no new items drops there..
and no Open world triple drop aswell..

Comments

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    dragonmu12 wrote: »

"But wait, there’s more! Hyper-Fire-Turbo-Time will be enabled in the open world, and you’ll also earn triple EXP and enjoy triple drop rates in both open-world and dungeon content."

>Triple drop rates =/= triple drops....just triple the rate that items can drop...so rarer mats have more chance to drop

Though the extra "added loot" think idk
  • and world bams too...
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    @CobaltDragon @Spacecats @Halrath someone answer this please.
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    Has the extra loot for 4 star dungeon be added? If So, what are the loot?
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    dragonmu12 wrote: »
    i quote what you saying on the post and what was set on the milestone
    well there isnt any 5 star dungeons but there is 4 stars and no there is no new items drops there..
    and no Open world triple drop aswell..

you say
    and you quote

I see they said extra loot , not new types of loot
  • > @tisnotme said:
    > dragonmu12 wrote: »
    >
    > Did Rk9 Twice triple drop active yea but didnt saw even 1 new item added...
    > the event is working or what?
    > i quote what you saying on the post and what was set on the milestone
    > "add extra loot to all 4-star and 5-star dungeon bosses"
    > well there isnt any 5 star dungeons but there is 4 stars and no there is no new items drops there..
    > and no Open world triple drop aswell..
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > you say
    > Did Rk9 Twice triple drop active yea but didnt saw even 1 new item added...
    > and you quote
    > "add extra loot to all 4-star and 5-star dungeon bosses"
    >
    > I see they said extra loot , not new types of loot

The extra loot has nothing to do with the triple drop. They're supposed to be 2 separated events as Spacecats said many times on Extra Life stream
  • edited November 2017
    RK9 like all 3 and 4-stars should have the chance for extra items to drop. This is in addition to the triple drop chance increase.
  • Ahh I see there was a problem with the settings. Sorry about this guys I'll make an in-game announcement and extend this feature of the rewards event until 11 a.m. Tuesday (Nov 21).
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Ahh I see there was a problem with the settings. Sorry about this guys I'll make an in-game announcement and extend this feature of the rewards event until 11 a.m. Tuesday (Nov 21).

Aww Spacecats, You're so awesome <3
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    So is this event active now?
  • LYC14 wrote: »
    So is this event active now?

Yes, sorry for the delay. 3-star bosses share one bonus loot table, and 4-star bosses share another. The full list is a mystery but for a peek at the potential drops check out the in-game calendar announcement.
  • Has any one found out what the Extra loot is?
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Ahh I see there was a problem with the settings. Sorry about this guys I'll make an in-game announcement and extend this feature of the rewards event until 11 a.m. Tuesday (Nov 21).

this happen almost every single time. why dont you guys at eme double triple check your work? or at least test it.its your respectability.
  • Has any one found out what the Extra loot is?

Some guildies got dyeable party dress loot boxes and plaid scarves. All I got was a few disco [filtered].
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    a guildie of mine got an e-line coupe mount from SCE