[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Extra Life Auction Winners Question

2»

Comments

• Could you say when everything should be out, so we know if we got missed or not o.o?
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    The majority of items have been delivered but please allow a little more time for outliers. For instance some of the donations we received had no messages attached to them telling us what they were for, which means we have to go through the manual process of reaching out to those donors and getting their info.

I made a $33.33 donation for one of the Dragon mounts... I did add a note as to my characters IGN: Larasandra and the server: AV, but I haven't recieved anything yet. I can send a copy of the transaction if needed.
  • On a similar note, were the top 3 and 5 earners (rewards were a Closer Founders Pack for the top 3 and Unity stoles for the top 5) for those who participated as team members of the Dream Stream Team roster finalized? Haven't seen that mentioned (or maybe I missed it). I created a separate topic for it a few days ago but this one has more attention. Thanks.
  • I got you covered once I'm back in the office. Wheel spin winners were kind of a manual process so I can see how that would be delayed a little. Please tell your fiance sorry for the wait![/quote]

when will you be back in the office? she also said its okay she just wants to be sure shes still getting it.

• edited November 2017
    Still haven't gotten mine RIP Azure Pheonix.

Can confirm I was one of the buyers:

@Spacecats @BearShoes
  • Still haven't gotten mine RIP Azure Pheonix.
    I recommend you remove the info from here, and send it instead to [email protected] or by PM to Spacecats. Not sure what people could do with transaction info like that, but would rather not find out the hard way.
  • Still haven't gotten mine RIP Azure Pheonix.
    I recommend you remove the info from here, and send it instead to [email protected] or by PM to Spacecats. Not sure what people could do with transaction info like that, but would rather not find out the hard way.

True you have a point. I sent the info to the email but haven't heard anything yet. I'm getting fidgety I can't afford to buy one on broker LOL ( 400k ...I'm not that rich lol)
  • MajHavok1MajHavok1 ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    MajHavok1 wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    The majority of items have been delivered but please allow a little more time for outliers. For instance some of the donations we received had no messages attached to them telling us what they were for, which means we have to go through the manual process of reaching out to those donors and getting their info.

I made a $33.33 donation for one of the Dragon mounts... I did add a note as to my characters IGN: Larasandra and the server: AV, but I haven't recieved anything yet. I can send a copy of the transaction if needed.

Actually it was a Phoenix mount...not dragon, but I guess no response yet anyway... @Spacecats @BearShoes
  • What about the raffle that was on the stream? No code or anything has been sent yet.