[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Event ended?

Comments

• Same here, but you had to guess that official announcements are wrong because they randomly decided to start the event 2 hours earlier. You had to guess that they couldn't fix the even ending time from the main post / calendar ingame. You had to guess they are... Just EME.
  • Yeah, cause they randomly decided to start event 2 hours ealier than announced, so they ended it 2 hours earlier too. And nope, they couldn't fix the official announcement in this whole weekend. You HAD to know.
  • N45PFHHHM3 wrote: »
    Same here, but you had to guess that official announcements are wrong because they randomly decided to start the event 2 hours earlier. You had to guess that they couldn't fix the even ending time from the main post / calendar ingame. You had to guess they are... Just EME.

I didnt even know until now,that event started earlierXD(wasnt in game) So that earlier end is total surprise for me.
  • * gets her pitchfork and joins the angry mob

I could have done a lot in two more hours! Guess I will go into work today after all
  • sdfgsdfgsd.jpg
    got bored, made a meme
  • well that [filtered] never flies where I work, but hey if they can get away with that....
  • SirachaNinjaSirachaNinja ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    it will be great to extend to Tuesday, and reset the dgs entry so people can reenter :)

- many people activated elite just for this event
    - some timed their early morning run before going to work, but event ended so no 3x loot and they'll have to go to work so they'll miss it entirely if it extended a few hours more later
  • Hey guys, just letting you know we're looking into this. Please stay tuned!
  • I honestly hope it gets extended by a day. I'll be going into work soon, so if it only gets extended a couple of hours, I still wont get to do anything -_-
  • You probably forgot to reset the servers for day light savings time.
  • phantazum wrote: »
    You probably forgot to reset the servers for day light savings time.
    Margarethe wrote: »
    phantazum wrote: »
    You probably forgot to reset the servers for day light savings time.

Wouldn't that be 1 hour?

Good thinking, but these events were actually set up post-daylight savings. We're still looking into why they ended earlier than expected.
  • Spacecats wrote: »

Good thinking, but these events were actually set up post-daylight savings. We're still looking into why they ended earlier than expected.

It would probably help to first look into why it started earlier than expected.
  • Also why Website Announcement, Calendar Header and Calendar Popup Info had different ending times :/