Next maintenance is scheduled for Thursday, December 13 from 8 - 11 am PST (three hours).

During this maintenance we will deploy a BAF Masters hotfix.

Event ended?

1235»

Comments

• yes, tyvm for turning it back on, got a diamond!
  • Looks like you all saw the server announcements. Just wanted to confirm here that the triple XP, triple drop chance, and BG jackpots have been extended to 2 p.m. PST today to account for the missing hour-ish that they were down. The boss spawns, UHFTT, VG merchant head-wings, and bonus boss loot will still end in a couple minutes as originally scheduled.

Very sorry for the inconvenience on this, everyone. Obviously we strive to have these events go off without a hitch but when mistakes do happen it's preferable to make up for the lost time. Hopefully most of you are able to get back in there and grab some Extra Life loot in the final hours of the celebration!
  • WinablewWinablew
    edited November 2017
    I love how during the event there wasn't really set time for bam spawn not to mention their rewards were very [filtered].
    also, there was so much lag I couldn't even play dungeons for x3 drops. and ANOTHER issue was event ended early. Thank you EME.

OH WAIT ... where is 16k17k18k rewards?
  • thanks for all people who donate for this eve
  • Winablew wrote: »
    I love how during the event there wasn't really set time for bam spawn not to mention their rewards were very [filtered].
    also, there was so much lag I couldn't even play dungeons for x3 drops. and ANOTHER issue was event ended early. Thank you EME.

Meh, I personally didn't mind the BAMs. Something to look for in the off time, since there was so much to do already. Also, if you thought the rewards were bad, then you didn't miss much by not getting them. I just enjoyed the variety of BAMs this time and it didn't feel like so much of a scramble requiring me to HAVE to be on the game. Also next time they can have scheduled BAM times, mix it up, variety.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Winablew wrote: »

OH WAIT ... where is 16k17k18k rewards?

it's sucks to be you. many many players enjoyed it, farmed it and got their gems and mats.
  • Sateva wrote: »
    I DEMAND ANOTHER DOUBLE DROP WEEKEND TO COMPENSATE FOR THIS GRAVE INJUSTICE!

And +7 stormcry for all the players that afked in velika for more than 1hour during the weekend! ^^
  • HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    Sateva wrote: »
    I DEMAND ANOTHER DOUBLE DROP WEEKEND TO COMPENSATE FOR THIS GRAVE INJUSTICE!

And +7 stormcry for all the players that afked in velika for more than 1hour during the weekend! ^^

+9 stormcry + lib scrolls + smart boxes or riot
  • it's just annoying how EME is constantly posting times and dates for things and always screwing up. care more about punctuality and your customers.
  • It was a 2 hour shift over a 72 hour event. I mean... come on.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Dokibun wrote: »
    it's just annoying how EME is constantly posting times and dates for things and always screwing up. care more about punctuality and your customers.

At least they made up for it by extending it further. Very ungrateful.
1235»