Thanks for being polite during the turbo event

I never in my wildest dreams thought I would post this.
My two mains can keep 5 BAM spawn down. Alt can hold 4 BAM spawn. In three days many players came, watched a second or two and went elsewhere seeing I could beat the spawn times. Such respect for my time!

Thanks to those who care. I will always reciprocate.

Comments

• I must admit to the same level of shock this week end. People actually behaved with courtesy, It was great!
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Same. Not trolled even once.
  • I'll have to "fourth" this.

If I saw that people were rotating bams, I moved to a different channel. And not once did anyone jump in my rotations when I found an empty channel. Genuinely surprised.
  • Same, was pleasantly surprised. Hopefully that continues past the event.
  • Glad to see so many players out there were courteous during the celebration events. Thanks so much for making this thread also, it's always good to see a shoutout to positive players!
  • SirachaNinjaSirachaNinja ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    well there were plenty of people who rush into my bam area and tried to tag bam in front of me, i just leave and go to a different channel. it's faster to just find other spot than to waste time staying around and do a bam tagging contest.

yes, i always find an empty channel first before i start hitting the bam, but people will come along after wards. my valkyrie can kill a midtier bam in 8 secs, but i guess people are just lazy to check they just go wherever.