[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

[Paypal/TR/CH] ・:*:・゚☆KITTY'S ART☆SHOP (=♡ ᆺ ♡=) [Refer to newest post~]

Comments

• This was a commission done for Sonos as a gift to Margarethe for her birthday! It's a very sweet and lovely gesture :3<3 I must say, this was a very challenging commission as I'm unused to drawing sitting poses + it is the most detailed commission I've drawn to date - this is also probably the second/third time I've drawn sitting poses in my life and due to the excruciating level of detail, it took a very long time. I'm so glad I drew this because it was a lovely experience and I learned a lot. Thanks so much for commissioning me again, Sonos! :3 Thanks for everyone who watched as I was streaming this :'3
    I put my heart and soul in this drawing and imperfect as it is, I'm proud of the result ~

_commission__sonos_by_rambonyankitty-dbou389.png
  • Just imagine the calories! °O°"
  • CreepypastaCreepypasta ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Commission for Kry B)<3 I adored drawing Sadist, not to mention this is the first time I've been requested to draw an action pose! Had hella fun with this piece :'D

_commission__kry_by_rambonyankitty-dbqweq9.png
  • FerriaFerria ✭✭✭
    Commission for Kry B)<3 I adored drawing Sadist, not to mention this is the first time I've been requested to draw an action pose! Had hella fun with this piece :'D

krysmaller_by_rambonyankitty-dbqweq9.png

Brava ~ <3
  • Commission for Kry B)<3 I adored drawing Sadist, not to mention this is the first time I've been requested to draw an action pose! Had hella fun with this piece :'D

krysmaller_by_rambonyankitty-dbqweq9.png

So beautiful, I'm crying ; A ;♥!!
  • Commission for Kry B)<3 I adored drawing Sadist, not to mention this is the first time I've been requested to draw an action pose! Had hella fun with this piece :'D

_commission__kry_by_rambonyankitty-dbqweq9.png

Q.Q akshdkaljsdh that's so beautiful... I'm gonna lie over here considering if my main sorc deserves requesting a pic like this Q.Q (cries for the rest of the day)
    edited November 2017
    Commission for Jackie! I enjoyed drawing all the strands of her hair as well as shading all the teal and dark hues <3

_commission__jackie_by_rambonyankitty-dbs4jup.png
  • Commission for Fee <3 I absolutely loved drawing her, her colour scheme is so warm and fun +o+ Thank you for being so patient and sweet, I appreciate it :'3 ~

_commission__fee_by_rambonyankitty-dbudmww.png
  • FeenoxFeenox ✭✭✭
    such a lovely gal and so nice to work with :3 and fantastic art as well!!! thank you ! cant wait to see the rest <3
  • Complex chibi comm. for Fee! She's so fun to colour :3_commission__fee_chibi_by_rambonyankitty-dbuqlz4.png

• Finished an old sketch of my OC/mascot Rambo Nyan Kitty as a reward for my potato crew :3 Also drew this as a break between commissions and tried some new shading techniques!

rambo_nyan_kitty_by_rambonyankitty-dbvocyu.png
    edited December 2017
    ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Finished an art trade a few days ago~ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
    _at__blair_by_rambonyankitty-dbw7y1f.png
    edited December 2017
    ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Merry Christmas friends! Here’s a little special something for the holidays o(>ω<)o, bby loves female Robin from Fire Emblem and I figured this would be timely, hope you enjoy! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
    chibi_robin_by_rambonyankitty-dbxuc3o.png
  • <3 w <3 Robiiin~... wait, I'm still depressed I couldn't get the male christmas robin T.T;
    Anyway, she is lovely ~ (Q.Q~)
  • Firian wrote: »
    <3 w <3 Robiiin~... wait, I'm still depressed I couldn't get the male christmas robin T.T;
    Anyway, she is lovely ~ (Q.Q~)

IKR? :'D The rates are so low too, but ah well x3