Few questions regarding Black Friday sales

edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Can we get a list of best sellers since they are on last day so we can decide on which stuff we can buy and organize our purchases?

My guess: Pirate Costume, Old weapon skins such as Ice, Celestial, what else?

About mounts: Old dragons are coming back? If they do they appear on best seller day or on mounts sale day?

Thanks in advance.

PS: Also like previous years, if EMP purchased from Amazon we won't receive the extra rewards?

Comments

• No.

Interesting guesses.

Possibly both.

You're welcome.

P.S. No.
  • > @Halrath said:
    > No.
    >
    > Interesting guesses.
    >
    > Possibly both.
    >
    > You're welcome.
    >
    > P.S. No.

Can we bring back dyeable Arin maid loot boxes? They haven't been in the shop for year(s).
  • L9es5wr0 wrote: »
    > @Halrath said:
    > No.
    >
    > Interesting guesses.
    >
    > Possibly both.
    >
    > You're welcome.
    >
    > P.S. No.

Can we bring back dyeable Arin maid loot boxes? They haven't been in the shop for year(s).

I'm also curious about this. I've seen previous responses to this from EME employees just being like "we can't" or "no," but I don't think they've expanded on the reasoning for that. I don't think they were Hello Kitty level of limited-edition one-time-only.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    L9es5wr0 wrote: »
    I asked about this in the player council since is often brought up and requested. I found the news post from when the box was released. Hopefully it was updated with all the other boxes so we can bring this costume back. :cry:
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/saint-patrick-s-day-gear-just-in-time is the news post. I found a thread that has it listed as an event item a few months later. After that, I don't recall seeing it in the shop
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Were the dyeable Arin maid boxes ever actually in the cash shop? I remember them being a reward in the BAM Killer event, and I think they reappeared at some point for something else (maybe a gifting event or something?) but I don't remember if they ever actually had them on the shop.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Halrath Thanks

When it comes to purchasing anything, I have to do a whole lotta things to get to bottom of it being in this shet place I live :(

I can't afford much but I like Black Friday, it doesn't exists here, when there are Holiday they actually make things more expensive and mostly scam you. So, it kinda a big deal to me even if I usually can only afford 10$ and best case 20$. I charged my Amazon card 5$, rawr, I think gotta skip that one loot box :#
  • L9es5wr0 wrote: »
    > @Halrath said:
    > No.
    >
    > Interesting guesses.
    >
    > Possibly both.
    >
    > You're welcome.
    >
    > P.S. No.

@Halrath Please ;_;
  • I was wondering if anyone knew if the 50% off account services counts towards server transfers too?
  • mmegmmeg ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Were the dyeable Arin maid boxes ever actually in the cash shop? I remember them being a reward in the BAM Killer event, and I think they reappeared at some point for something else (maybe a gifting event or something?) but I don't remember if they ever actually had them on the shop.

They have never been in the Tera Store (there isn't a Loot Box for the dyeable ones, as far as I know). They first appeared as a reward for the Kill BAM Event, it was during abhm/rehm content, during Tera Rising patch. That event's rewards consisted on Dyeable Princess Arin Dress, Dyable Princess Rida Dress, capes such as Frosty Mantle of Indifference, and head accessories such as Eagle Warrior Helm. Then, late that year, they brought it as reward for the Christmas event. If I am not mistaken, they were an in game reward for the buddy gifts people could send to the other through the web site. And apparently the Dyeable Princess Arin Dress was available for the the Saint Patrick's Day event, that has as well happened almost F O U R years ago, someone has linked above.

----
    ps. as far as I know the only loot box with a possible chance (super small one) to get them is the Elin Garment Bag, which is no longer available also.

----

So, yes, please! It has been YEARS since they were available! Please, they are super rare now, they sell for an absurd amount of gold, when they rarely show up in the broker.
    Funny thing is that I remember the Dyeable Rida dress selling on broker for 9-13k! And the Dyeable Arin selling for 20k lol. I wish I had a crystal ball to foresee the future :(

----

@Halrath Please, take note of this, if possible, to bring the Dyeable Princesses costumes as reward for further events if there is no possible way to get them available for purchase in game. Thank you so much!
  • Fraya wrote: »
    I was wondering if anyone knew if the 50% off account services counts towards server transfers too?

I would like to know that as well.

@LesbianVi If you like, PM me your character's name on CH and I will mail you one Act loot box

• counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the past, anyway, server transfer was not covered as an "Account Services" item because it is not in the Store itself. (Plus, well, they don't really want to entice people to transfer that much, unless it was away from the busier servers.)
  • @counterpoint
    Hum, okay. Also you need to change your ID to TeraDatabase, Lol.
  • YemayaYemaya ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    They did indeed use to be in a loot box, for saint patricks day, for some reason.

Ninja edit: To clarify, I'm talking about Arin Dyeable.

Double ninja edit: http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/saint-patrick-s-day-gear-just-in-time
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LilMsQTay wrote: »
    Fraya wrote: »
    I was wondering if anyone knew if the 50% off account services counts towards server transfers too?

I would like to know that as well.

@LesbianVi If you like, PM me your character's name on CH and I will mail you one Act loot box

Thanks, since it is only Elin costume, I am not that hyped. I got real cute costumes for my Elins already and with my RNG I need 20000000 of those :3

Tnx again, CH nuts da best.