$16k and $17k milestones for Extra Life charity stream?

Can anyone clarify what were the $16k and $17k milestones for Extra Life charity stream?

Comments

  • Free EMP please!! :p
  • Give me just four diamonds. They drop to everyone but not to me :bawling: have to enchant one more point.

    Thanks
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Babbelsim wrote: »
    Free EMP please!! :p

    Greedy CH nuts :#
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    @Spacecats any updates?
  • edited November 2017
    There were extra additions to the rewards weekend to account for this. We basically bumped a few things up as far as bonus dungeon boss loot and open world boss loot tables, more generous probabilities and contents. Plus there were a few extras such as the Ace dungeon shop additions and double (& even triple) Vergos spawns.
  • WinablewWinablew
    edited November 2017
    Wish we had those infos before it ended.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    There were extra additions to the rewards weekend to account for this. We basically bumped a few things up as far as bonus dungeon boss loot and open world boss loot tables, more generous probabilities and contents. Plus there were a few extras such as the Ace dungeon shop additions and double (& even triple) Vergos spawns.

    So that's how you made the loot pinatas happen.

    Thank you again. I can't believe you pulled this off while being sent to S. Korea!
  • edited November 2017
    By the way, now that the events have ended I have some fun stats to share on the bonus boss loot.

    Over a single weekend...

    3-star dungeon boss kills generated 2,497 loot boxes.

    Bonus talents and daric drops broke the 30,000 mark.

    Roughly 50 E-Line coups were looted.

    Over 4,700 Discoballs hit the floor.

    31 lucky people got Nut Hatch Weapon skins.

    Over 30 Bruiseweave stoles dropped just in time for cold weather.

    ... all of the above goes along with enough noctenium to choke a naga and enough big-head potions to last a few years. ;D
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    By the way, now that the events have ended I have some fun stats to share on the bonus boss loot.

    Over a single weekend...

    3-star dungeon boss kills generated 2,497 loot boxes.

    Bonus talents and daric drops broke the 30,000 mark.

    Roughly 50 E-Line coups were looted.

    Over 4,700 Discoballs hit the floor.

    31 lucky people got Nut Hatch Weapon skins.

    Over 30 Bruiseweave stoles dropped just in time for cold weather.

    ... all of the above goes along with enough noctenium to choke a naga and enough big-head potions to last a few years. ;D

    Interesting numbers to say the least. Thanks for that. Only 30 stoles, and my party saw one of them, lucky I guess?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    By the way, now that the events have ended I have some fun stats to share on the bonus boss loot.

    Over a single weekend...

    3-star dungeon boss kills generated 2,497 loot boxes.

    Bonus talents and daric drops broke the 30,000 mark.

    Roughly 50 E-Line coups were looted.

    Over 4,700 Discoballs hit the floor.

    31 lucky people got Nut Hatch Weapon skins.

    Over 30 Bruiseweave stoles dropped just in time for cold weather.

    ... all of the above goes along with enough noctenium to choke a naga and enough big-head potions to last a few years. ;D

    Interesting numbers to say the least. Thanks for that. Only 30 stoles, and my party saw one of them, lucky I guess?

    Well, ppl were mostly spending weekend in GG, POP, Ace :# It could have better moar lol
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    By the way, now that the events have ended I have some fun stats to share on the bonus boss loot.

    Over a single weekend...

    3-star dungeon boss kills generated 2,497 loot boxes.

    Bonus talents and daric drops broke the 30,000 mark.

    Roughly 50 E-Line coups were looted.

    Over 4,700 Discoballs hit the floor.

    31 lucky people got Nut Hatch Weapon skins.

    Over 30 Bruiseweave stoles dropped just in time for cold weather.

    ... all of the above goes along with enough noctenium to choke a naga and enough big-head potions to last a few years. ;D

    Interesting numbers to say the least. Thanks for that. Only 30 stoles, and my party saw one of them, lucky I guess?

    Well, ppl were mostly spending weekend in GG, POP, Ace :# It could have better moar lol

    yeah i was one of them... i didnt leave GG/Pit lol
    Spacecats wrote: »
    By the way, now that the events have ended I have some fun stats to share on the bonus boss loot.

    Over a single weekend...

    3-star dungeon boss kills generated 2,497 loot boxes.

    Bonus talents and daric drops broke the 30,000 mark.

    Roughly 50 E-Line coups were looted.

    Over 4,700 Discoballs hit the floor.

    31 lucky people got Nut Hatch Weapon skins.

    Over 30 Bruiseweave stoles dropped just in time for cold weather.

    ... all of the above goes along with enough noctenium to choke a naga and enough big-head potions to last a few years. ;D

    great event @Spacecats ty
Sign In or Register to comment.