[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 02/25 at 8am PST, and have a downtime of approximately 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Male brawler in Ktera

2»

Comments

  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Not interested in dude Brawler. I hate it, Male everything else but not Brawler :angry::rage:

    popo brawler ?

    baraka brawler ?
  • about frickking time
  • JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait, I want a male brawler so bad. Don't get me wrong I love my brawler as she is now, but this is a much-needed thing and I'll be jumping on the bandwagon day one for sure.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Not interested in dude Brawler. I hate it, Male everything else but not Brawler :angry::rage:

    popo brawler ?

    baraka brawler ?

    Popo Reaper

    Baraka Ninja
  • > @LesbianVi said:
    > vkobe wrote: »
    >
    > LesbianVi wrote: »
    >
    > Not interested in dude Brawler. I hate it, Male everything else but not Brawler :angry: :rage:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > popo brawler ?
    >
    > baraka brawler ?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Popo Reaper
    >
    > Baraka Ninja

    Baraka reaper is the old meme, dont screw it.
  • is it just me or did they not even bother to give him new hair and face like for every other new class they have released so far
  • elin brawler when
  • D4RK3Y3DLYNXD4RK3Y3DLYNX ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Gimme Amani male/female brawler. And Elin brawler would be hilarious.
    I wouldn't mind a Popori Ninja either.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's actually kind've hilarious in a very, very sad way
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »
    Elure wrote: »
    is it just me or did they not even bother to give him new hair and face like for every other new class they have released so far

    Not just that but the animations are completely copy pasted from human females. Including the death animation. Yup. Doesn't even have the human male death animation.
    unknown.png

    Credit to loriri o/

    Nexon: BHS give us male Brawler

    BHS: Just give us a minute

    Nexon: OK, no rush.

    they just copy/paste all female Brawler codes and just change female human to male human.

    BHS: OK, done. Let us focus on all other stuff, we will release an Elin exclusive costume with that too.
  • CornishRex wrote: »
    Elure wrote: »
    is it just me or did they not even bother to give him new hair and face like for every other new class they have released so far

    Not just that but the animations are completely copy pasted from human females. Including the death animation. Yup. Doesn't even have the human male death animation.
    unknown.png

    Credit to loriri o/

    Don't bully the effeminate male brawler, he just likes to look good when dead too.
  • XCG4J6XGCY wrote: »
    Hey, guys, the Race Change Voucher will work for change our female brawlers? What do you think?

    If it did work, wouldn't that be an in-game, meta FtM transition? lol
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    CornishRex wrote: »
    Elure wrote: »
    is it just me or did they not even bother to give him new hair and face like for every other new class they have released so far

    Not just that but the animations are completely copy pasted from human females. Including the death animation. Yup. Doesn't even have the human male death animation.
    unknown.png

    Credit to loriri o/

    Nexon: BHS give us male Brawler

    BHS: Just give us a minute

    Nexon: OK, no rush.

    they just copy/paste all female Brawler codes and just change female human to male human.

    BHS: OK, done. Let us focus on all other stuff, we will release an Elin exclusive costume with that too.

    I bet one copper, that Elin Gunner is almost the same, with just that sexy idle stance changed
Sign In or Register to comment.