The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Billing Information tab wont pop up

I've tried to purchase EMP, but after selecting the amount, the billing information tab won't expand. I can't complete my purchase. Any help on this?

Comments

• Same for mee
  • I just got the same complaint from a guildie. So this isn't just my problem alone.
    @Spacecats Something is preventing customers from throwing money, please help.
  • The billing information tab is only required for PayPal and BoaCompra purchases. If you are making a credit card or Xsolla EMP purchase, the billing tab doesn't open. You can click the yellow "Review Order" button to continue your order.
  • Geletron wrote: »
    The billing information tab is only required for PayPal and BoaCompra purchases. If you are making a credit card or Xsolla EMP purchase, the billing tab doesn't open. You can click the yellow "Review Order" button to continue your order.

This wasn't the case a month or so ago, at least. Also, whenever I try to use my card, it says extra verification is required and that I can't complete my purchase. Error number 800 (didn't see it in the FAQ).
  • @Geletron pls fix :( i've been trying to buy emp since the event started. Xsolla doesnt accept payment from where i'm at
  • @Geletron Selecting credit/debit card also takes me to whatever Xsolla is. When trying to purchase the 35,000 emp bundle, it tries to charge me $100 for 25,000 emp. I can provide screenshots if needed.

I've never seen this xsolla thing before today. Can you shed any light on this?
  • Meningitis wrote: »
    @Geletron Selecting credit/debit card also takes me to whatever Xsolla is. When trying to purchase the 35,000 emp bundle, it tries to charge me $100 for 25,000 emp. I can provide screenshots if needed.

I've never seen this xsolla thing before today. Can you shed any light on this?

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/19135/35k-emp-option-not-working#latest
    I made a thread about this earlier as well. The 35k EMP bundle doesn't seem to be working at all, at least from the payment methods I tried.
  • I found the error and fixed it. The 35,000 EMP bundle is now showing up correctly in Xsolla and for credit card purchases. Sorry about the delay.