[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Did not receive Kritika items?

I just bought the 100$ EMP bundle and got the EMP w. the loot boxes in Tera. I hopped on Kritika, and the lucky pandora boxes aren't there.

Anyone else got this problem?

Comments

• Did you buy the EMP as the Black Friday sale started? Or did you purchase the EMP before 9:00 AM PST?
  • When it started - I received the loot boxes in Tera when purchasing the bundle (the new elin costume one?), but haven't received the boxes in Kritika.. not sure if ongoing issue or.
  • Looking at the Discord it seems others have a similar problem and they're aware of the issue, at least.
  • @Lulupichu Can you confirm you checked the in-game Delivery Box in Kritika? We're investigating and just want to confirm with those who haven't gotten their boxes.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    @Lulupichu Can you confirm you checked the in-game Delivery Box in Kritika? We're investigating and just want to confirm with those who haven't gotten their boxes.

Same problem here, never got my items either after charging 40.00
  • edited November 2017
    Spacecats wrote: »
    @Lulupichu Can you confirm you checked the in-game Delivery Box in Kritika? We're investigating and just want to confirm with those who haven't gotten their boxes.

Did you look in your mailbox or the Delivery tab (F11) in your Kritika inventory? We've done a little testing that shows things are delivering as they should be, but we want to make 100% sure.

Did you look in your mailbox or the Delivery tab (F11) in your Kritika inventory? We've done a little testing that shows things are delivering as they should be, but we want to make 100% sure.

Looked in the f11 tab, not seeing it there I feel like a pain in the butt lol.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭

Just pointing out this is the account I bought my Kritika EMP in ( Also PinkKittenLiam) Figured I'd clear it up.

Purchased the 40.00 worth of emp earlier just not seeing the kritika item.

Thanks for confirming! Out of curiosity do you play on Kritika NA or EU servers?

Thanks for confirming! Out of curiosity do you play on Kritika NA or EU servers?

Play on the NA servers . Currently playing on NA1, New player level 1-64

Could you try closing the game and EME launcher, then re-launching everything?

Could you try closing the game and EME launcher, then re-launching everything?

Did that just now, still not seeing it.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    yep I didn't get any of the kritika stuff either from the 35k bundle
    haven't looked in AVA or closers yet
  • Found the right thread. I am not getting it either
  • @Spacecats i'm not receive nothing too in Kritika