[PC] We will be entering into server maintenance on 8/22 at 6am PDT. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Black Friday PSA/FAQ

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must confess I am sad over the bunnies not having more of a discount. Soul crushing really lol.

I always keep golds to get these stuff, it is not new for us tho, most of the time newer stuff gets 25% off. Last year same thing about dragons.
  • Does the account bound Crimsonhide/Ironhide Dragons have the Crit Skill? Judging by their price I hope they do. But I'd like to confirm it first, lol. Thanks!
    Twotturu wrote: »
    Does the account bound Crimsonhide/Ironhide Dragons have the Crit Skill? Judging by their price I hope they do. But I'd like to confirm it first, lol. Thanks!

Nope, they don't even have the 1.5X crit. So no crit passive of any kind.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Does the account bound Crimsonhide/Ironhide Dragons have the Crit Skill? Judging by their price I hope they do. But I'd like to confirm it first, lol. Thanks!

Thanks! That's pretty sad, to be honest. So just the ones from loot boxes have the 1.5x crit skill, correct?

related question: do the other perma char dragons yield the skill or is it just the ones from loot boxes?
  • Twotturu wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Thanks! That's pretty sad, to be honest. So just the ones from loot boxes have the 1.5x crit skill, correct?

related question: do the other perma char dragons yield the skill or is it just the ones from loot boxes?

Only the loot box ones as far as I know

Only loot boxes give mounts with crit passives, Phoenix and Dragons. Straight purchases of any kind has no crit passive.
  • Twotturu wrote: »

Only the loot box ones as far as I know

Only loot boxes give mounts with crit passives, Phoenix and Dragons. Straight purchases of any kind has no crit passive.

Okay, thank you!
  • Well, at least i get to hang onto my money now. :3 the mounts i wanted aren't discounted enough.
    So with 50 Phoenix loot boxes am I gonna get any red one or how many blue ones I can get you think? :worried:
  • unless your RNG is realy good forget it. tried 40 boxes and got nothing.
    Philore wrote: »
    unless your RNG is realy good forget it. tried 40 boxes and got nothing.

Yeah, my rng socks, So I am just going to buy stuff from people lol

on CH, we were talking about, one of the guys said I get one box, and then a pop up appear that he got an Azure, global exploded lol
  • I wouldn't waste my money on loot boxes unless you have amazing luck. I never once got anything good from one of those things and I have bought plenty over the years. just use the emp to trade for gold so that you can buy from the trade broker.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    my rng is usually ok but today with discounted boxes was really crap
  • Thanks very much for posting this, Counterpoint!

FYI there is an official FAQ that was created for these sales. You can read it here: http://support.enmasse.com/tera/black-friday-sale-2017
  • JXE5356AKE wrote: »
    I feel like these are the things EME should be doing. Like I appreciate that you did it, but why aren't they covering it.

Threads like this is one of the many reasons Counterpoint is on the Player Council. He's always been awesome when it comes to answering questions from other players.

As far as En Masse's side of things while there wasn't a forum thread about the sales, there is an official FAQ. If you have a question and it's not covered there, we'll try to answer it here.