Black Friday PSA/FAQ

13»

Comments

• edited November 2017
    I guess only EME staff can answer this but:

Will every costume be on sale?
    -in previous years only the older costumes were on sale and only the really old ones had any sizable discounts

It won't be every costume, no, but it will be a LOT.
  • I am having trouble with redeeming the Kritika Lucky Pandora Boxes.
    Any productive insight/help would be nice. I logged in and am not having any luck finding where to find them.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    LilMsQTay wrote: »
    I am having trouble with redeeming the Kritika Lucky Pandora Boxes.
    Any productive insight/help would be nice. I logged in and am not having any luck finding where to find them.

There's another topic for this, Spacecats is working on it.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »
    I feel like these are the things EME should be doing. Like I appreciate that you did it, but why aren't they covering it.

Threads like this is one of the many reasons Counterpoint is on the Player Council. He's always been awesome when it comes to answering questions from other players.

As far as En Masse's side of things while there wasn't a forum thread about the sales, there is an official FAQ. If you have a question and it's not covered there, we'll try to answer it here.

Going to not respond beyond this the Player Council mention, since I've been hearing there's little to no contact with them from EME even if they try.

As for a real question, what's the ETA on the other version of the idol dress? The non-Elin locked version with a dyeable lootbox option I'd assume. In the other regions the two idol outfits were released together.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Arwen wrote: »
    @Spacecats Why there's no Elite discounted price for Black Friday? I would have purchased again elite if it was on discount, as it happened few years ago when i had the chance to get it at 9,90$ or something, kept it a couple years even if i didn't played for a few months.

looks discounted to me
    30 day 1494 instead of 1995
    90 day 3741 instead of 4995
    bottom of page here in shop
    https://store.enmasse.com/tera
  • edited November 2017
    In case it helps anyone who hasn't played any of EME's other games but wants to make sure they don't miss out on the EMP purchase rewards (which you have to claim within 15 days), here are some instructions:

All the other EME use the common EME Launcher, so once you install it for one game, you should be able to install the other games from there too.

Kritika
    Create a character, complete the tutorial mission, go to town. Currently the delivery is broken, so you won't have anything yet, but once fixed the items should either be in your Delivery Box (F11) or received by mail.

Edit: They've manually sent out all the Kritika rewards now, and it shows up in your Delivery Box (F11).

Closers
    If you don't already have access to the beta, you will need to purchase any of the Founders Packs available on the Closers website. Once you have access, create a character, complete the tutorial mission, go to the first hub area. In the Inventory window (I key), click on the "EMP Store Delivery Box" in the bottom of the window, and you'll find the bundle in there.

NOTE: Depending on which tier you purchased, once you open the bundle, some of the boxes inside are time-limited, but the items within them are not. Most of the items can be placed in your account bank for another future character, except the wings. (You can access the bank by talking to Cmdr. Song and pressing the A key.) If you got the wings and want to move them to another character later, you will need to repackage them using an item called "Quality Assurance Seal" can buy on the Cash Shop.

AVA
    Create a character and complete the tutorial. Afterwards, select a server and look for the mail icon in the bottom-right corner.

NOTE: If you create your AVA character after you purchase EMP, your AVA items may not arrive right away. You may have to wait 4-6 hours for the system to try again and notice that you now have an AVA account. Also, note that AVA doesn't allow multiple characters so you don't have to worry about alts.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    In case it helps anyone who hasn't played any of EME's other games but wants to make sure they don't miss out on the EMP purchase rewards (which you have to claim within 15 days), here are some instructions:

Closers
    If you don't already have access to the beta, you will need to purchase any of the Founders Packs available on the Closers website. Once you have access, create a character, complete the tutorial mission, go to the first hub area. In the Inventory window (I key), click on the "EMP Store Delivery Box" in the bottom of the window, and you'll find the bundle in there.

NOTE: Depending on which tier you purchased, once you open the bundle, some of the boxes inside are time-limited, but the items within them are not. Most of the items can be placed in your account bank for another future character, except the wings. (You can access the bank by talking to Cmdr. Song and pressing the A key.) If you got the wings and want to move them to another character later, you will need to repackage them using an item called "Quality Assurance Seal" can buy on the Cash Shop.

and there is the catch for the free black Friday gear
    for closers you will need to purchase any of the Founders Packs if you arnt already

Edit :- looking at the founders packs it starts at an extra 15USD to 150USD
    and here I was waiting as the launcher (as ive been in the other two games before) states I'm on the waiting list
  • tisnotme wrote: »

Closers

and there is the catch for the free black Friday gear
    for closers you will need to purchase any of the Founders Packs if you arnt already

Yeah, I wondered about that too. I think the game will probably be coming out of closed beta soon, so probably they will open it up for everyone. The other option is that you can use a guest key from someone who is already in the CBT. But yeah, I think they should find a way to extend this for Closers until everyone is able to get an account.
  • friimyndfriimynd
    edited November 2017
    i'm trying to figure out if I received my bonus items for buying emp; I got something I think but not sure what; I can't find the page that showed what the bonus items were, as the event has ended and the page has changed.
    Can you point me to the right page? is there a forum post that lists what the bonus items were?
    edit: I found this; clicked on the little down arrow next to the irl in the search results on bing
    ... http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=what+items+were+bonus+emp+purchase+black+friday+tera+kritika+closers+&d=1005870921625&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=Sv8pE5SP_HKG_9vTzK2nHMviYYU9OSTY
    cached version of the emp sale page

• That cached page looks right. And I do think all the rewards were successfully distributed now -- the Kritika ones were delayed before, but they're showing up in the Account Delivery Box tab (F11) now.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    friimynd wrote: »
    i'm trying to figure out if I received my bonus items for buying emp; I got something I think but not sure what; I can't find the page that showed what the bonus items were, as the event has ended and the page has changed.
    Can you point me to the right page? is there a forum post that lists what the bonus items were?
    edit: I found this; clicked on the little down arrow next to the irl in the search results on bing
    ... http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=what+items+were+bonus+emp+purchase+black+friday+tera+kritika+closers+&d=1005870921625&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=Sv8pE5SP_HKG_9vTzK2nHMviYYU9OSTY
    cached version of the emp sale page

yer I'm still not so sure my self either will have to fully check again a little later
13»