EMP Purchases Won't Work?

Is it because too many are buying or something? Whenever I try to purchase it always gives me the error that it can't purchase and that there is no data?

edit: only fix i’ve found is purchasing on amazon. It will still give you your loot boxes if you purchase there. Currently Steam and tera’s website won’t work. *shrug*

Comments

• Are you using the regular EMP purchase or the Black Friday bundles? Also which payment method, if you've gotten that far.
  • While you're here spacecats.
    I can't buy emp from your site.
    Choosing credit/debit card and/or xosila skip the part where you enter address(which never happened before but hey things change)
    On next screen have to click submit or confirm and it normally opens a new window.
    That window never opens.
    Tried in chrome. Chrome zero ads-on launch. Chrome in hidden whatever mode.
    Vanilla install of Firefox...i even went as far as internet explorer...

My main question is though, if I buy emp from steam or amazon do I still get the bonuses.
  • edited November 2017
    While you're here spacecats.
    I can't buy emp from your site.
    Choosing credit/debit card and/or xosila skip the part where you enter address(which never happened before but hey things change)
    On next screen have to click submit or confirm and it normally opens a new window.
    That window never opens.
    Tried in chrome. Chrome zero ads-on launch. Chrome in hidden whatever mode.
    Vanilla install of Firefox...i even went as far as internet explorer...

My main question is though, if I buy emp from steam or amazon do I still get the bonuses.

We're aware of and investigating the issue you described. In the meantime, I can confirm that you still get the bonuses for all tiers when purchasing from Steam. On Amazon, we don't offer the 35,000 EMP product so that one does not offer the bonus but the other EMP products do.

More info at our FAQ: http://support.enmasse.com/tera/black-friday-sale-2017
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    @PaulisAwesome
    So I tested this bug. It no longer loads a popup window, but an overlay on the screen, but it's extremely slow -- it takes like 1-2 minutes for it to show up. So just basically click and then wait on the screen for a while and then eventually it will appear. I'm guessing they're getting hammered by Black Friday stuff.
  • Ahh an overlay now.
    But I'll just buy through steam or Amazon if those get me the loot boxes.
    I can't afford 35k emp...well...can't ahem spend that much
  • I just RDC'd into my computer at home and sure enough that overlay was open there...now to figured out the error 800 thing I remember seeing in another thread..
    Thanks guys
  • I don't see 35000EMP option on steam where do i find that?
  • I need help!!! When I try to purchase EMP in game (since site doesn't work for me) it takes me to the steam and there is only up to 100 USD option.... I want to buy 250 USD option please..
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Winablew wrote: »
    I need help!!! When I try to purchase EMP in game (since site doesn't work for me) it takes me to the steam and there is only up to 100 USD option.... I want to buy 250 USD option please..

It's there, it's just out of order for whatever reason.

3d1d14ecb1.png

The very first item is the $250 one.
  • I would assume this was a quick-fix by Geletron just to get it included. (Hence the out-of-order-ness)
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naru2008 wrote: »
    I would assume this was a quick-fix by Geletron just to get it included. (Hence the out-of-order-ness)

Ehm, nope, that was like that since the start of the event.

I purchased my 35k EMP bundle few minutes after 9:00 am PDT.
  • EMP purchases still don't work for me, gives an error code 800, which isn't on the list of errors from the FAQ.

Have tried unsuccessfully for about 2 hours now, just gonna give it a rest and hopefully it works the next day.