Did not receive Kritika items?

2»

Comments

• Late reply @Spacecats Still nothing! :P
  • Still haven't gotten them...*life is sad*
  • Same. Checked the delivery box and nothing for Kritika.
  • Same here, haven't received yet.
  • The team tried to resolve this yesterday but couldn't make any progress, unfortunately. As of now, I understand they're planning to do a batch delivery on Tuesday. The following posted atop the Kritika forums:

"We're currently investigating reports of some players not receiving bonus items from purchasing Black Friday EMP bundles. Players who have not received their bonus rewards WILL receive them eventually. If we can't determine the cause of the delivery issue beforehand, items will be delivered manually by the end of the day on Tuesday. Thank you for your patience!"
  • The team tried to resolve this yesterday but couldn't make any progress, unfortunately. As of now, I understand they're planning to do a batch delivery on Tuesday. The following posted atop the Kritika forums:

"We're currently investigating reports of some players not receiving bonus items from purchasing Black Friday EMP bundles. Players who have not received their bonus rewards WILL receive them eventually. If we can't determine the cause of the delivery issue beforehand, items will be delivered manually by the end of the day on Tuesday. Thank you for your patience!"

Thanks so much for the update. I will happily wait I was just curious on what happened. Thanks for keeping us all posted.
  • can you help me finding the guild of luminous on Fey Forest help me XC kit i miss you #lady tier
    can you help me finding the guild of luminous on Fey Forest help me XC kit i miss you #lady tier
2»