Item Claim Delete Button PLEASE!!!

When the item codes give many items that are race locked and/or class locked, it would be nice to have a delete button for those of us who don't have one of each class/race. I like to clear all notifications. It ends up where I have to go to another server and make a bunch of different characters to get rid of the items I can't claim on any of my other characters. This could be simply fixed by adding a delete button to the item claim.

Comments

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    to clear notifications with out clicking the accept item just click on item to view it and it wont be a new item then and no notification for it rinse and repeat for others as you cant fill item claim box and I'm kinda thinking it be low on the list EME need BHS to do
  • I'm trying to solve this trouble very long time and didn't get yet any response.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something that BHS needs to work on, and I don't think they ever work seriously on Tera.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    I'm trying to solve this trouble very long time and didn't get yet any response.

but with the unfairness of life this is one of them things that is so minor to BHS it wont be fixed any time , let alone soon
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Yeah, that's why I always have free slot :)
    Vi suggested an idea to keep chars on other servers. Also fine)
  • 2nd that .. the moment you started flooding people with items they can't claim ... this feature is a must now.
  • Margarethe wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Something that BHS needs to work on, and I don't think they ever work seriously on Tera.

Not BHS, this is EME's fault.
    Items that cannot be claimed shouldn't be given.
    Would be better to use a smartbox for such items.

Imagine if they implemented such a feature.
    There'd be tickets of purchased items in claim deleted by accident.

As much as you'd like to default it to the publisher of the game, it's really not. BHS dictates the features that are implemented.
  • As Margarethe mentioned, smart boxes would be the best. They have been used in the past for other items. I remember a ninja outfit smartbox, cuddly for a week which is the cat body, and swimsuit smartboxes all temporary for 3 or 7 days have been previously given out.
  • I agree. Smart boxes would be the best way to do it. And if they did a pop-up to verify that you wanted to delete that item, that would avoid people from deleting things that they wanted.
  • Just wait 5~ years and it will instadel itself xD
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Margarethe wrote: »
    Margarethe wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Not BHS, this is EME's fault.
    Items that cannot be claimed shouldn't be given.
    Would be better to use a smartbox for such items.

Imagine if they implemented such a feature.
    There'd be tickets of purchased items in claim deleted by accident.

As much as you'd like to default it to the publisher of the game, it's really not. BHS dictates the features that are implemented.

BHS decides which rewards the streams will give?
    I meant that EME shouldn't reward items that most players are unable to claim.
    Using a smartbox would be more effective.

For example, for the 7-days temporary items (which are the main issue).

Have you ever seen an smart box for a 7-day costume/skin?

I have not and I assume that's the reason they give the specific version for races of the costume/skin.

Yet, you are right about EME should try to give things that don't pile up in your item claim and it is even more anoying when you have 8 pages of things you can't claim and trown becuase of races and gender restrictions (piled up from 2 months).

To make it worse, I send a support ticked asking to delete everything on my item claim except for only one thing and the answer I get is to list the name of every single item I want to be deleted..... I don't even know how to react on that.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Have you ever seen an smart box for a 7-day costume/skin?

I have not and I assume that's the reason they give the specific version for races of the costume/skin.
    They have actually given smart boxes for 7-day/3-day costumes. I have ones in bank for pirate costumes, perky panda costumes, etc.
    RSDcSmW.png
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resume of the opera then:

BHS should add a deletion option for Item Claim (sometimes we do get trash there too, there's MANY such things on my item claim and you know how lazy of a player I am), WITH CONFIRMATION of course, and also please multi-delete on inventory pleasepleaseplease.
    Multi-claim would be fun too, specially for events, like the infamous Mongos where we kept ages claiming those MWAs.

Then again, while this is not done (and even AFTER it's done): Enmasse should just give smartboxes for events or stream rewards, it's way more logical, unless you actually doing something very specific (like a code to claim Elin Gunner stuff when the update hits, it would make sense to have those stuff and not on a smartbox, since likely there will be some race locked stuff too).
  • Spacecats could also make 2 separate codes. One for the rewards credit stuff that most people want, and then one for "fun" for the 7 day stuff. It would also provide them with numbers of who actually cares for this stuff by seeing how many enter the temp costume one, instead of assuming that people want this. This is a simple enough solution that EME can do with no reliance on BHS, now we just see if they read and consider it.