did they just kill goddess Velik ? :O:O:O:O:O

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh noes! How are we going to access ghillie now? I'm used to seeing Velik standing there giving everybody stink eye for coming to her lair not to see her, but to go do an old dungeon.

but it is fun to nuke pora elinu, island of dawn and velika ;)
  • vkobe wrote: »
    Oh noes! How are we going to access ghillie now? I'm used to seeing Velik standing there giving everybody stink eye for coming to her lair not to see her, but to go do an old dungeon.

but it is fun to nuke pora elinu, island of dawn and velika ;)

problem is they are destroying more things then they are putting in at this rate there wont be anything left left xD
  • quiet a few of us enjoy the storyline in tera. true that it isn't consistant anymore, but bhs removing content is one of the main reasons people want a legacy server. that and the op new classes.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    streetdog wrote: »
    Who cares about the lore in Tera, like for real, who has read even more than 2 dialogs in this game?
    It's not even player's fault, just the story is stupid and inconsistant

me before fate of arun break the lore, i wanted to know to what happen to fraya, hasmina, ellion and jelena, now i only wish than my cute elin become like zolyn with tentacle elin :)
  • Its about time for velik to kick the bucket..

Teh hoomin's federation haz long oppressed us with their endless vanguard quests, with little pay..
    Its time for me and mah fellow castanic sisters to rise up, and take over of all arborea.

Lok! Lok! Lok!
    :triumph:
  • I don't understand, was that a test sever and that is why ppl are getting full end game gear? and free dragon and gold and inner and well everything they will ever need? answer me please before i quit trying to gear.
  • TheDarkWan wrote: »
    I don't understand, was that a test sever and that is why ppl are getting full end game gear? and free dragon and gold and inner and well everything they will ever need? answer me please before i quit trying to gear.

It's just a test server, yes. Everything will be wiped when the test server closes.
  • For the first time TY @counterpoint
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    The entire storyline goes as follows:

You just became a hero for achieving 2 things: Defeating Lakan and RK-9. The world was in peace once again, and you were AFK'ing around in highwatch as your usual daily routine, brokering, the "role-playing" *coughcough*, reading drama, and whatnot. One day, Braga tells you that you were invited to the Velika Ball, which only special people are invited to. You read the letter (and magically start casting teleport spell to Velika) to attend it.

When arriving Velika, some lady recognizes you for defeating RK-9 and tells you to go to the Ball immediately. She cuts conversation, creates a doppelganger, then the original poofs. You talk to doppelganger and she frowns "i told you to go to ball now" and gives option to teleport to it becuase the Ball is actually an instance, not on the open-world map. You sigh and click teleport, and voila! there's some guards near the gate saying you need an invitation to go through. There's some man who's desperate to go in saying he must talk to Seir as it is emergency as Velika is in danger. You try to help the guy by asking if he can join you, but the guard declined saying "No invitation, no entry. With exception of child..." so he can't get in. the man asks you to at least give this letter to him. you said ok. gate opens and you just walk through as gate opens because it's a game and toggle says there's no collision anymore despite gate being still up.

You go through the festive area and talk to Seir in his usual building, except it's now some sort of thanks giving in there. You talk to Seir who welcomes you and praise you for the achievements, then you tell him about the strange man and the letter. Seir says it's a common thing for people starting some ominous rumors. he said he'll read later as he does not want to ruin the festive mood. he tells you to go outside and enjoy the festival since he is apparently busy while he literally does nothing but stand there.

You walk outside, talk to people, dance, eat free food, win some festival token which the guy tells you that you are one lucky person. It was time for ceremony, so you walk toward Seir who was near the stage. Cut scene. Somehow you're not near seir even if you were literally standing inside him. It's dead quiet until Velik falls from the sky soaked in blood like some cheap horror movie made by college student for his film project. Seir sees this and his face is just man i hate that woman type of angry face instead of a shock. This guy has no expression but that grumpy face. Dragon appears and roasts her down, and you look up in the sky-- WOW A BLACK HOLE AND TONS OF DRAGONS DESTROYING VELIKA. Citizens of Velika has brainlag of 7000ms, and finally runs when it's literally raining brick walls. Cut scene ends.

With all that running, a ton of them died. Corpses everywhere. The ones that were standing still lived though. Remember kids, falling brick walls? just stand still and you have less chance of getting crushed by it!

Seir tells you and other guards to check for survivors and evacuate them. Evacuate, literally walk 20m toward Seir.

Seir asks you to look around some more. You find more bodies and sudden dragon appears out of the blue which you kill anyways cuz main character doesn't die. Looking around you notice that one strange dude trying to get in. He says "at least I don't die alone. Your presence is like having a family." Weird. He dies. Cut scene. Black dragon appears super close-by making loud noises and you don't notice it; not even presence of it. You finally turn around when it's spitting fire directly at you when you're not even paying attention. Nice opening dude, free kill! Mystel appears with super OP barrier that ignores all wipe mechanic. She's struggling but that's okay, you're still alive with your usual idle pose as if nothing is happening (this scene gets even funnier with Elin and Popori). Mystel says "I'm glad I made it just in time; it's too dangerous to go alone, take this!" *hands over some light* You obtained some light that doesn't appear anywhere in your inventory! It's called fragment of destiny. Mystel says something went wrong somewhere in the past, and only you can change the destiny. You somehow port out magically and you're just carefree with the usual idle animation as Mystel is literally putting her life on the line. She sees you teleport safely saying "Please save Velika, I beg you" and she falls, being engulfed in flames. Cutscene ends.

You're wondering where you are despite it being obvious it's Velika. Your character can't hear BGMs probably, so give it a break. Your character says "something is in my pocket, i wonder what it is?" It's your prize token thing you won which has a date on it. Talking to guard and Seir, you apparently time traveled 3 days back. Seir asks you to go investigate Val Aurum as they need reinforcements. You head over to flight platform and talk to some random guy, then an high elf who also creates doppelganger before disappearing, then the doppelganger gives option to teleport. WOW no more ridiculously useless flight time on Pegasus! Cuz it's a solo instance, not an actual open-world map. You talk to people and say hey "im here and i'll lend a hand!" guard tells you to kill 5 dragons. You did. but you dont go back to him cuz you find that strange dude again near a damaged cart. He was a researcher of dragons, saying that something about dragons are strange. both of you travel deeper in val aurum and find strange group of guys in black, that one black dragon and several dragons. they poof. they said something about revenge for Vergos. both of you talk what to do and agree on going further. there's some strange plant which you obvious destroy because apparently that's what heros do, not villains. Dragon spawns, you kill. that dude wants more research. You move deeper to kill another strange plant and dragon. You learn that they worship Vergos like god, and conclude that they are seeking vengeance against Velik who killed Vergos. one of the person in black attacks you. you put her hp 50% she spawns dragon run away, kill dragon.

both of you talk again, goes deeper. large group of dragons are moving, so you go investigate. The camp is full of dead people. go deeper. there's that one person in black that ran away, so you chase. there are people imprisoned that are about to be dragon's food. you kill like 2 dragon per prison cell 3 times. you go deeper and face that person in black again, this time you kill her. apparently they can control dragons but only if they can focus. The dragons move to the strange portal. You decide to jump into it cuz why not? it's an adventure!

you end up in Fyrmount andthat strange guy says he'll call back ups. You find shurians working with dragons, so you kill 2 groups. Shurian leader begs for mercy begging you not to hurt another shurian as they were threatened by dragons. You kill 2 types of dragons twice each. that one strange guy appears with reinforcement saying leave the dragons to them and follow that another dude in black. You follow him through a portal. cut scene.
    guy in black approaches black dragon and says "I have failed". dragon's jaw jitters in anger and delivers a heavy swipe on the guy. he flies to the edge and dragon roars. you walk toward the dragon to confront it, but that thing is so powerful that it leaves you with 1 hp. You soliloquize, "am i going to die here?"

**QUE TYPICAL SHOUNEN MANGA PROGRESSION**

your consciousness is still awake and mystel's destiny light thingy is calling you from center of the map. you touch it and your vision turns weird as your "consciousness is inside your own mind". You have to fight "your inner self" which has full of emotions like reget, grief, remorse, confusion, etc. You fight several mobs. then you are being taunted by your other consciousness, mocking you as it griefs about how weak you are. You unlock awakening skills just by accepting that you're gonna fight it out-- and you fight a BAM. do this 3 times. Mystel appears saying you've awoken your powers-- i've been waiting. cut scene of you with casually standing idle pose and a huge beam of light striking down at you-- you're still doing that carefree idle pose. you come back to reality, and that black dragon calls you "Inferior Mortal!". You suddenly got so powerful that the attack which almost killed you before dont even break a sweat. In the end you use one of your signature Awakening skill to blow him away, causing him to fall off the cliff.

No one cares about that other dude in black that was knocked away by the dragon.

You talk to mystel and blah blah blah, "i've fiddled with mortals too much once again" uh, excuse me, but you said you only showed yourself to the main character? she just teleports you out to highwatch. Braga is calling you saying that you're invited to the Ball. You do the same thing, read the invitation to teleport to velika. You talk to that same lady who creates a doppelganger, poofs, and ports you to Ball. That dragon researcher guy recognizes you and says he's also invited to the Ball thanks to you. creepy. suddenly everyone disappears and mystel appears. she congrtulates you on your success and says that she had used too much power to intervene such event with mortals, and poofs. NPCs spawn again, you talk to guard and gain entry. You run to Seir, who congratulate you for the achievement as well as saving velika once again from dragon's harms. he said he's busy preparing something so he tells you to go enjoy the festival. instead of dancing, eating, and playing a game, you watch a play. it has no context but apparently it's a great show because the woman in the play was goddess velik and everyone was shouting WHAT A PLOT TWIST! You talk to 2 barakas in the area then talk to Seir. The ceremony ended. And you go talk to Seir again. For completing all these quests, you collected 8 Mystel's scroll fragments. You use all 8 and it creates some trophy. It expands max Glyph points by 5.
  • Wow @Idi0ticGenius thanks a lot for this!

Does this mean that only those who awaken will see and do it? I'm playing archer for example..
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    So how can we obtain the new Superior Glyphs?
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow @Idi0ticGenius thanks a lot for this!

Does this mean that only those who awaken will see and do it? I'm playing archer for example..

I need to find that out actually. gonna have to test that one passive they have anyways.

LYC14 wrote: »
    So how can we obtain the new Superior Glyphs?

Mystel give it to you after defeating big black dragon before porting you out to highwatch.

• The entire storyline goes as follows:

You just became a hero for achieving 2 things: Defeating Lakan and RK-9. The world was in peace once again, and you were AFK'ing around in highwatch as your usual daily routine, brokering, the "role-playing" *coughcough*, reading drama, and whatnot. One day, Braga tells you that you were invited to the Velika Ball, which only special people are invited to. You read the letter (and magically start casting teleport spell to Velika) to attend it.

When arriving Velika, some lady recognizes you for defeating RK-9 and tells you to go to the Ball immediately. She cuts conversation, creates a doppelganger, then the original poofs. You talk to doppelganger and she frowns "i told you to go to ball now" and gives option to teleport to it becuase the Ball is actually an instance, not on the open-world map. You sigh and click teleport, and voila! there's some guards near the gate saying you need an invitation to go through. There's some man who's desperate to go in saying he must talk to Seir as it is emergency as Velika is in danger. You try to help the guy by asking if he can join you, but the guard declined saying "No invitation, no entry. With exception of child..." so he can't get in. the man asks you to at least give this letter to him. you said ok. gate opens and you just walk through as gate opens because it's a game and toggle says there's no collision anymore despite gate being still up.

You go through the festive area and talk to Seir in his usual building, except it's now some sort of thanks giving in there. You talk to Seir who welcomes you and praise you for the achievements, then you tell him about the strange man and the letter. Seir says it's a common thing for people starting some ominous rumors. he said he'll read later as he does not want to ruin the festive mood. he tells you to go outside and enjoy the festival since he is apparently busy while he literally does nothing but stand there.

You walk outside, talk to people, dance, eat free food, win some festival token which the guy tells you that you are one lucky person. It was time for ceremony, so you walk toward Seir who was near the stage. Cut scene. Somehow you're not near seir even if you were literally standing inside him. It's dead quiet until Velik falls from the sky soaked in blood like some cheap horror movie made by college student for his film project. Seir sees this and his face is just man i hate that woman type of angry face instead of a shock. This guy has no expression but that grumpy face. Dragon appears and roasts her down, and you look up in the sky-- WOW A BLACK HOLE AND TONS OF DRAGONS DESTROYING VELIKA. Citizens of Velika has brainlag of 7000ms, and finally runs when it's literally raining brick walls. Cut scene ends.

With all that running, a ton of them died. Corpses everywhere. The ones that were standing still lived though. Remember kids, falling brick walls? just stand still and you have less chance of getting crushed by it!

Seir tells you and other guards to check for survivors and evacuate them. Evacuate, literally walk 20m toward Seir.

Seir asks you to look around some more. You find more bodies and sudden dragon appears out of the blue which you kill anyways cuz main character doesn't die. Looking around you notice that one strange dude trying to get in. He says "at least I don't die alone. Your presence is like having a family." Weird. He dies. Cut scene. Black dragon appears super close-by making loud noises and you don't notice it; not even presence of it. You finally turn around when it's spitting fire directly at you when you're not even paying attention. Nice opening dude, free kill! Mystel appears with super OP barrier that ignores all wipe mechanic. She's struggling but that's okay, you're still alive with your usual idle pose as if nothing is happening (this scene gets even funnier with Elin and Popori). Mystel says "I'm glad I made it just in time; it's too dangerous to go alone, take this!" *hands over some light* You obtained some light that doesn't appear anywhere in your inventory! It's called fragment of destiny. Mystel says something went wrong somewhere in the past, and only you can change the destiny. You somehow port out magically and you're just carefree with the usual idle animation as Mystel is literally putting her life on the line. She sees you teleport safely saying "Please save Velika, I beg you" and she falls, being engulfed in flames. Cutscene ends.

You're wondering where you are despite it being obvious it's Velika. Your character can't hear BGMs probably, so give it a break. Your character says "something is in my pocket, i wonder what it is?" It's your prize token thing you won which has a date on it. Talking to guard and Seir, you apparently time traveled 3 days back. Seir asks you to go investigate Val Aurum as they need reinforcements. You head over to flight platform and talk to some random guy, then an high elf who also creates doppelganger before disappearing, then the doppelganger gives option to teleport. WOW no more ridiculously useless flight time on Pegasus! Cuz it's a solo instance, not an actual open-world map. You talk to people and say hey "im here and i'll lend a hand!" guard tells you to kill 5 dragons. You did. but you dont go back to him cuz you find that strange dude again near a damaged cart. He was a researcher of dragons, saying that something about dragons are strange. both of you travel deeper in val aurum and find strange group of guys in black, that one black dragon and several dragons. they poof. they said something about revenge for Vergos. both of you talk what to do and agree on going further. there's some strange plant which you obvious destroy because apparently that's what heros do, not villains. Dragon spawns, you kill. that dude wants more research. You move deeper to kill another strange plant and dragon. You learn that they worship Vergos like god, and conclude that they are seeking vengeance against Velik who killed Vergos. one of the person in black attacks you. you put her hp 50% she spawns dragon run away, kill dragon.

both of you talk again, goes deeper. large group of dragons are moving, so you go investigate. The camp is full of dead people. go deeper. there's that one person in black that ran away, so you chase. there are people imprisoned that are about to be dragon's food. you kill like 2 dragon per prison cell 3 times. you go deeper and face that person in black again, this time you kill her. apparently they can control dragons but only if they can focus. The dragons move to the strange portal. You decide to jump into it cuz why not? it's an adventure!

you end up in Fyrmount andthat strange guy says he'll call back ups. You find shurians working with dragons, so you kill 2 groups. Shurian leader begs for mercy begging you not to hurt another shurian as they were threatened by dragons. You kill 2 types of dragons twice each. that one strange guy appears with reinforcement saying leave the dragons to them and follow that another dude in black. You follow him through a portal. cut scene.
    guy in black approaches black dragon and says "I have failed". dragon's jaw jitters in anger and delivers a heavy swipe on the guy. he flies to the edge and dragon roars. you walk toward the dragon to confront it, but that thing is so powerful that it leaves you with 1 hp. You soliloquize, "am i going to die here?"

**QUE TYPICAL SHOUNEN MANGA PROGRESSION**

your consciousness is still awake and mystel's destiny light thingy is calling you from center of the map. you touch it and your vision turns weird as your "consciousness is inside your own mind". You have to fight "your inner self" which has full of emotions like reget, grief, remorse, confusion, etc. You fight several mobs. then you are being taunted by your other consciousness, mocking you as it griefs about how weak you are. You unlock awakening skills just by accepting that you're gonna fight it out-- and you fight a BAM. do this 3 times. Mystel appears saying you've awoken your powers-- i've been waiting. cut scene of you with casually standing idle pose and a huge beam of light striking down at you-- you're still doing that carefree idle pose. you come back to reality, and that black dragon calls you "Inferior Mortal!". You suddenly got so powerful that the attack which almost killed you before dont even break a sweat. In the end you use one of your signature Awakening skill to blow him away, causing him to fall off the cliff.

No one cares about that other dude in black that was knocked away by the dragon.

You talk to mystel and blah blah blah, "i've fiddled with mortals too much once again" uh, excuse me, but you said you only showed yourself to the main character? she just teleports you out to highwatch. Braga is calling you saying that you're invited to the Ball. You do the same thing, read the invitation to teleport to velika. You talk to that same lady who creates a doppelganger, poofs, and ports you to Ball. That dragon researcher guy recognizes you and says he's also invited to the Ball thanks to you. creepy. suddenly everyone disappears and mystel appears. she congrtulates you on your success and says that she had used too much power to intervene such event with mortals, and poofs. NPCs spawn again, you talk to guard and gain entry. You run to Seir, who congratulate you for the achievement as well as saving velika once again from dragon's harms. he said he's busy preparing something so he tells you to go enjoy the festival. instead of dancing, eating, and playing a game, you watch a play. it has no context but apparently it's a great show because the woman in the play was goddess velik and everyone was shouting WHAT A PLOT TWIST! You talk to 2 barakas in the area then talk to Seir. The ceremony ended. And you go talk to Seir again. For completing all these quests, you collected 8 Mystel's scroll fragments. You use all 8 and it creates some trophy. It expands max Glyph points by 5.

And what are doing Zolyn and Paesyn there :0
  • Jesus Christ I actually learned how to read reading that post.