There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 8 - 11 A.M. PDT

EME does tuesday maintenance mean none on thursday and if so .........

EME does tuesday maintenance mean none on thursday and if so
1. when is it expected we can start making our new gunners , and
2. when do the events start
if we know XXam pst the 30th we can plan our selfs to get going (well them of us that got time off to do so :) )

Comments

• Well if Christmas comes early this year :3
  • Notepad806Notepad806 ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I'm 99.99% sure that there will be a maintenance on Thursday as well to implement the new patch. Today's maintenance is just the regular Tuesday morning maintenance.

And about Thursday maintenance, my guess is they will start "early" at 7 am PST and it will hopefully be done by 11 am PST.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Just because they do a Normal, run of the mill maintenance on tuesday, doesn't mean they can't stick to their plans of doing their maintenance on the 30th

There is nothing in the rules saying you can only do a maint once a week...they've done multiple maintenance in a week before. It will highly likely start early (6-7 am PST) and they usually go for 3~ish hours (more for delays which pretty much always happen)
  • There will be maintance on Thursday for new patch, but maybe today in maint can expect prepatch download ? ^¬^
  • Never underestimate Enmassess ability to take the servers down excessively.
  • Have no doubt it will be one more maintance. It's a tradition - one week no any, next week two :lol:
  • There WILL be maintenance on Thursday (11/30) for the big update. We expect it will run from 8 to 11 a.m. PST.
  • Thanks all

I understand that there is still a high chance of a maintenance on Thursday hell let alone the fact that recently we had the security updates , 3 in 7 days , let alone further back with older releases

The questions are still relevant whether we have a big or small or no maintenance , even if I was just fishing for a little more info from EME to plan the morning a little more and still be ready for my shut in time
  • > @Spacecats said:
    > There WILL be maintenance on Thursday (11/30) for the big update. We expect it will run from 8 to 11 a.m. PST.

Thanks for this info , that's all I was fishing for
    Thanks again @Spacecats
  • @Spacecats is it confirmed only leveling event for elin gunner cause I have 4 other characters I want to level up and was waiting to know
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    TOLOVERU wrote: »
    @Spacecats is it confirmed only leveling event for elin gunner cause I have 4 other characters I want to level up and was waiting to know

its confirmed
    it says lvl your gunner . not lvl any character
    and been covered/confirmed in other threads
    Leveling Event
    Rocket your new gunner to max level before Tuesday, January 2, 2018 and you'll receive a permanent, event-exclusive Pink Will Suit and Pink Arcannon! And along the way, you'll get reward boxes containing gems, a 15-day looting pet, a 7-day elite status voucher, a permanent Snowdrift mount, and much more!
    Log into any character between Thursday, November 30 and Friday, December 8 and receive a free character slot item.
    (1 free slot per account, up to a maximum of 18 characters per server.)
    http://tera.enmasse.com/miniguns/
  • Sad. I really hoped the lvling event will be cool for all.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    PatchNotes wrote:
    Elin Gunners

The Miniguns content update brings you maximum damage in a compact package with the introduction of the elin gunner.

Added new options for character creation:
    Elin gunner-specific preset
    New hair
    Gear preview
    Increased maximum number of characters per server to 18.
    Log into TERA between Thursday, November 30 to Friday, December 8 to receive a free character slot
    Castanic and high elf female gunners cannot use race change vouchers to become elin gunners.
    Added elin gunner leveling event:
    Reward boxes at levels 15, 20, 40, 60, and 65.

This is purely for Elin Gunners only.

Source: http://tera.enmasse.com/news-page/patch-notes