For the love Of Popo change loading screens

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    ElinLove wrote: »
    SageWindu wrote: »
    Do you mind me asking who this "we" is in your exclamation?

Vi and all her alts

Just now, That's half of CH population :p :#
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    ElinLove wrote: »
    SageWindu wrote: »
    Do you mind me asking who this "we" is in your exclamation?

Vi and all her alts

Just now, That's half of CH population :p :#

I think my harem in AV is also a significant part there
    Soon to come another member on the family!
  • They are outdated and boring after such long time.
  • I feel like its time for a hcange. They are all too summery and tbh arent all theat fun anymore. They were cool for a minute.
  • Haha , you complaining bout still seeing pics form the recent drawing comp when we are still seeing ones from the release of the Valk
  • That loading screen would be awesome.

1478437787_summer_in_tera_by_rockwitchseiya-d93w1t0.jpg
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭
    ^ Also fitting for the characters

but needs moarr Elin
  • When all hope seemed lost, the last chance of winning was hanging by a thread*, in a land where elin nekidness* was spreading like chickenpox on your heiny and you can only sleep on your belly, but! There was a hero, a mighty man @pikpatsou , not in stature but sheer power of will, praised and known far wide, who took upon this mighty quest, to craft the softest pillow for one's tushy and rekindle the hope.
    Yet unknown were his intentions, for he killed hope dead.
  • Ok, they can be changed, but keep Elin theme.
    After all, this is The Elin Realm of Arborea.
    t5xJYPy.png

• Get Use to it...cause it will be there until the Male Brawler comes out...
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    I wish EME would update loading screens according irl calendar . . and not have Halloween loading screens up in November/December
  • GOOD NEWS - A new loading screen contest has been announced!

Check out today's post for contest details. If you have artist friends (or you're an artist yourself) help spread the word so we get some awesome entries to show off. Deadline is January 2.

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-contest-elin-gunner-loading-screens
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    GOOD NEWS - A new loading screen contest has been announced!

Check out today's post for contest details. If you have artist friends (or you're an artist yourself) help spread the word so we get some awesome entries to show off. Deadline is January 2.

I've always read those contest rules and they rule out any of the countries not explicitly written there. I understand about the shipping issues with the statue (tho... come on, it could be sent to memezil as well can't it?) but does it also rule out those countries from the EMP prize?
    Or like, if I could every do anything non-technical drawing and get it there on the top, would I from memezil land of the 180ms ping also win the EMP?
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    GOOD NEWS - A new loading screen contest has been announced!

OK, so we will have swimsuits up for what--another 2-3 months judging from how long it took to put the winners up last time?

I love that their art is getting so much face time, but for the love of Pete, take them down! We can always put them up again later next year, perhaps while NEXT summers contest is being judged!
  • I love the elin loading screens, there are 2 that i like a lot (the one with elin bunnies wearing different swimsuits, VERY well drawn, and the one with chibi elins in a glass with fruit) I wish those could stay all year long.