[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Update Elite!

Even with the perma ccb and the crafting speed, it still feels so worthless...
CCB wasnt expensive to begin with. The only good part of it is the no broker fee and the teleport but even teleport doesnt matter that much anymore, since we can warp nearly everywhere with vanguard menu. IDK if ppl even having/keeping elite subscription atm since they costs so low gold currently.

Comments

• StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    What type of feature could they add to elite to make it feel more valuable?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    StarSprite wrote: »

And not make it p2w, things should be thought throughly.

I would like for Elite to have permanent discounts on Cash Shop for all items, is not game breaking and that could lead people to buy Elite and maybe spend money on other cash shop items.
  • Notepad806Notepad806 ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I doubt they will update elite for a while since they just updated it recently.

The extra dungeon runs and* reset scrolls are good to push you to run more dungeons for gear XP.

The travel journal is really useful for world bams and/or [filtered] spots.

The free everful nostrum (battle potion?) is really useful for when you're learning HH and wipe every 3-4 minutes...
  • I mainly just have it for the travel journal, double entries, and the amazing trade broker buffs. If they felt like adding anything else, awesome, but they do have to make sure it isn't too p2w
    Arwen wrote: »

Few years ago, being elite you had a monthly gift, either a mount or a costume, etc, something worth between 15-25k gold ingame. I'd say nothing we get on the elite perks today worth as much as it did back then.

Yeah, I remember when they had the monthly gift. It was usually a mount or costume. They used to do those elite gem bags, too. If I'm remembering this right the daily gift box was what replaced the monthly gift. It's suppose to equal the same amount of value without tanking the tb price of a cash shop item.
  • StarSprite wrote: »

Few years ago, being elite you had a monthly gift, either a mount or a costume, etc, something worth between 15-25k gold ingame. I'd say nothing we get on the elite perks today worth as much as it did back then.

Yeah, I remember when they had the monthly gift. It was usually a mount or costume. They used to do those elite gem bags, too. If I'm remembering this right the daily gift box was what replaced the monthly gift. It's suppose to equal the same amount of value without tanking the tb price of a cash shop item.

To be honest, unless if you get a felicity, then the daily gift kinda sucks.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    remove dyad structures from elite box and put smart ones. also could be nice that metamorphic emblems "jackpot" gets bit buffed cause 500 t11 or 12 feedstock was a thing, 500 metamorphics is like 1/7 pansopic ash (if i remember right it's 3.6k emblems).
    edited November 2017
    Tiarize wrote: »

To be honest, unless if you get a felicity, then the daily gift kinda sucks.

I wasn't very impressed with the change back then. Ccb and stuff are pretty common in our region so I just don't see the value in it. If you have decent luck then it's been better recently. I'm not sure about bringing back the monthly gift since I remember there were threads of pissed off players every month complaining about it.
    Ves1978 wrote: »
    remove dyad structures from elite box and put smart ones. also could be nice that metamorphic emblems "jackpot" gets bit buffed cause 500 t11 or 12 feedstock was a thing, 500 metamorphics is like 1/7 pansopic ash (if i remember right it's 3.6k emblems).

Yes need more smart dyads ;__;
  • StarSprite wrote: »

Something like:
    1) no paying extra fee if you direct buy items in broker would be neat, waiting for players to be online to negotiate is pretty annoying sometimes x.x
    2) Less pp to consume when crafting?
    3) 1.5x more experience for gear xp? (to support less played alts ;c)
    4) getting reset scrolls that doesn't share cd with the regular alpha, beta, gamma etc. scrolls like we used to? because the only ones I saw so far are the ones from BuddyUp 65 recruit box
    5) smart dyads. (I mean if we can get superior nocts why can't we get smart dyads too, no other way to obtain both except events)
    etc.
    There's more things I could think of.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw the title as Update Elin :o
  • A good thing they can do is move Strong bravery or canephora, idk, to the elite bar and raplace it for a 15min(30min version maybe) Blue noctenium on the elite consumable box. Strong brav/canep become essential, u will have it aways u need, and u will have 15min/day with blue noctenium, one single dungeon run, not much at all. Ooooooor, keep it all and add "feast" food in the elite bar with like 5min cd or 12 uses day like the gold drop item.
  • Would be great if they made elite spend 1/2 PP when crafting, endgame enchanting mats consume a huge amount of PP considering how much you need to make.
  • Doubling the daily Vanguard Request limit would be nice lol.
  • 9RA7AY6NK7 wrote: »
    Doubling the daily Vanguard Request limit would be nice lol.

god no, i can barely tolerate doing iod bams 16 times a day
  • 9RA7AY6NK7 wrote: »
    Doubling the daily Vanguard Request limit would be nice lol.

32Vg day? lol no