[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Elin Gunner wait/hangout thread

As the name implies.

For all of us waiting for it, to just talk about our future Elin Gunners or if you're gonna level a new non-Elin gunner character today (for example a healer or tank now is a nice idea), if you've already played on EU/K-TERA and will create one here or what and so on.

Since I had a free slot, I already reserved the name Cuteness.Cannon on AV, anyone of you did the same on your servers of choice?
Ideas for names are also welcome!!

Also death to whoever creates one pressing the Random button (unless you manage to struck gold with that, if so, post here!)

Comments

• Will lvl male slayer. Always wanted one.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Focking Elins

because of them, 3 hours server down :rage:

PS: someone was looking for a name, I suggested Elin.With.BBG, BBG stands for Big black Gun

PSS: I think I am getting this thread closed before 3 hours point :p
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will lvl male slayer. Always wanted one.

Go for Popori Slayer, they are so fun to play.
  • Anybody know if there will be a server xp boost during the leveling event? Trying to get my boyfriend interested in Tera, hoping he can grind to 65 during this.
  • Tiarize wrote: »
    Anybody know if there will be a server xp boost during the leveling event? Trying to get my boyfriend interested in Tera, hoping he can grind to 65 during this.

Don't think there will be an XP boost because it wasn't announced. But he can get a decent XP boost by using the buddy-up system. You generate the code and he uses it on his new Tera account.
  • Notepad806 wrote: »
    Tiarize wrote: »
    Anybody know if there will be a server xp boost during the leveling event? Trying to get my boyfriend interested in Tera, hoping he can grind to 65 during this.

Don't think there will be an XP boost because it wasn't announced. But he can get a decent XP boost by using the buddy-up system. You generate the code and he uses it on his new Tera account.

Damn, maybe I'll just buy him a 7 day xp boost or something then. He already has a character to 40 that he seems a little interested in going back to (been really indecisive about which class to play)
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Focking Elins

because of them, 3 hours server down :rage:

PS: someone was looking for a name, I suggested Elin.With.BBG, BBG stands for Big black Gun

PSS: I think I am getting this thread closed before 3 hours point :p

Please don't try to hijack the thread...

Albeit Big Black Gun is a fun name to be fair!
    Well, I did name my ninja Panties.Stealer and saw Pussyburger on Wonderholme test server so the possibilities are endless

Gotta say honestly tho, that I'm hyped the most about the new hairstyles and face than anything else
  • I like leveling fresh characters, but i don't particularly like Elins. It is quite a conflict.

I will probably Make one and see how it plays.
  • i played her in ktera, so i'm excited to see it all again.
    didn't get a reserved name, but once i finish elin gunner i'll probably level something else.
    really eager forthat new hairstyle, it's the cutest so far..
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Discrimination against Popo by BHS is real. those Fuss [filtered], I to increase my Popo army but mostly waiting for those class changes.
  • Ofc creating one here.
    Betty.Campbell (reserved) will live on CH, along with my other Elins and Femanis.

Did play on EU and couldn't wait to be finally able to create her on my home server.
    QnBOHtF.png
    Hope I have the most important things for her ready: costumes, pets, mounts and credit card with very high limit.
    Almost forgot ... a lot of cookies and milk are also waiting in guild bank :)
  • Hi, i'm not going to level up an elin...
    i'm waiting the new content for rk9hm/extreme mode and wipe with my friends hehe XD

I'm not in love for elins...
    what elin gunner is? :sadface:

In my opinion, The Best Gunner is Castanic cause Racial Passive Skill.
    Dirty Fighting - Increases critical hit rate by 1% when you attack a target from behind.
    As dps, you want to push for dmg or for cuteness?
    What if you can get both just playing castanic? :Pogchamp:

but yeah, for the "cuteness & loli" things...
    elin is the best choice... Zzz

Enjoy your elin gunner xD
  • More like RKEM hang out hue hue
  • Hi, i'm not going to level up an elin...
    i'm waiting the new content for rk9hm/extreme mode and wipe with my friends hehe XD

I'm not in love for elins...
    what elin gunner is? :sadface:

In my opinion, The Best Gunner is Castanic cause Racial Passive Skill.
    Dirty Fighting - Increases critical hit rate by 1% when you attack a target from behind.
    As dps, you want to push for dmg or for cuteness?
    What if you can get both just playing castanic? :Pogchamp:

but yeah, for the "cuteness & loli" things...
    elin is the best choice... Zzz

Enjoy your elin gunner xD

Maybe has that passive, but elins will undoubtedly have a better hit box and better skate so that'll stamp out the measly 1% crit rate making them most likely push out the most damage