Elin Gunner wait/hangout thread

Comments

• I been waiting too long for this class to come... too long! And on top of that they're going to add new areas, new stories and they're going to stop removing dungeons?! Am I in the right universe right now?
  • Mieax wrote: »
    I think there isnt an extreme version of RK9, i've been seeing alot of people puting RK9EM when its says for the dungeon is hardmode......
    it just seems hella misleading. xD
    Also if anyone doesnt know what a extreme mode is.. i suggest to google SCEM.

For HM and EM, the difference is only the last boss. In RKHM dungeon, on last boss there is a mechanic at 95% HP where if you deactivate the shield using some pillars then the boss will go into extreme mode. If you break the shield normally then the boss will simply be the hard mode version.

The loot tables should be different for the RK-9 HM and EM.
  • Big gun to compensate small elin.
    ecs dee
  • Blykt wrote: »
    Hi, i'm not going to level up an elin...
    i'm waiting the new content for rk9hm/extreme mode and wipe with my friends hehe XD

I'm not in love for elins...
    what elin gunner is? :sadface:

In my opinion, The Best Gunner is Castanic cause Racial Passive Skill.
    Dirty Fighting - Increases critical hit rate by 1% when you attack a target from behind.
    As dps, you want to push for dmg or for cuteness?
    What if you can get both just playing castanic? :Pogchamp:

but yeah, for the "cuteness & loli" things...
    elin is the best choice... Zzz

Enjoy your elin gunner xD

Maybe has that passive, but elins will undoubtedly have a better hit box and better skate so that'll stamp out the measly 1% crit rate making them most likely push out the most damage

Highly unlikely

Wrong, its a fact that they have the above advantages which will make them far superior to castanic
  • Kyhn wrote: »
    I been waiting too long for this class to come... too long! And on top of that they're going to add new areas, new stories and they're going to stop removing dungeons?! Am I in the right universe right now?

Where did you see all that other stuff?

• Where did you see all that other stuff?

They're referring to the KTera winter update that's happening over the next ~6 months in Korea.
  • Where did you see all that other stuff?

Boopity Boop Boop!
    Though, that isn't till a little later on! Probably next year.
  • Notepad806 wrote: »

They're referring to the KTera winter update that's happening over the next ~6 months in Korea.

Well, that's a nice change, then. Bit late, but still.

Boopity Boop Boop!

I didn't need to read this... the hype is too much x-x
  • so guys , i assume after reading this ..it seems and correct me if im wrong , that just elin gunner become special stuff from event ?!
    i wanted to make a slayer and i dont want another gunner lol
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/here-comes-the-tiny-boom-miniguns-is-live?utm_source=tera&utm_medium=launcher&utm_content=gumball&utm_campaign=news

Boopity Boop Boop!

Thanks.
  • Jolifin wrote: »
    so guys , i assume after reading this ..it seems and correct me if im wrong , that just elin gunner become special stuff from event ?!
    i wanted to make a slayer and i dont want another gunner lol
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/here-comes-the-tiny-boom-miniguns-is-live?utm_source=tera&utm_medium=launcher&utm_content=gumball&utm_campaign=news

It says you get loot boxes if you spend 3 hours every weekend in December. You can also still buy the elin smart boxes I think for every elin character if I am not mistaken.
  • "You’ll receive an exclusive Pink Will Suit and Pink Arcannon and to help speed your itty-bitty bundle of blasting on her way, you’ll also receive reward boxes with boosts and gifts."
    thats what i mean
    "You’ll receive an exclusive Pink Will Suit and Pink Arcannon and to help speed your itty-bitty bundle of blasting on her way, you’ll also receive reward boxes with boosts and gifts."
    thats what i mean

That is part of the leveling event that is only for Elin Gunners, no other class will get those bonuses
    "You’ll receive an exclusive Pink Will Suit and Pink Arcannon and to help speed your itty-bitty bundle of blasting on her way, you’ll also receive reward boxes with boosts and gifts."
    thats what i mean

thats only for elin gunner as its a recolor of a gunner only outfit (will suit). So sadly your slayer cant wear it