pushed back AGAIN

2»

Comments

• Yup, and in 1 hour then that guy can say "we've been waiting over 2 hours past the ETA!" =)
  • i just want to make my cute little gunner already ;-;

me too T-T
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    EME, make it 2 PM plox
  • Naru2008 wrote: »
    Shumokuno wrote: »
    Get your sh*t together @EME, we've been waiting for over 2 hours past the ETA and you have the audacity to extend it again???

Do your job(s) correctly.

If you don't like it, the door is right there. Leave. You don't have to stick around. No one is forcing you to.

Who said i don't like the game? I love the game i all actuality. But when the update team or whatever does this kind of stuff, this stuff being extend opening the servers for 2 hours after the ETA, I can't help but feel as the team isn't doing something correctly.
    Notepad806 wrote: »
    Yup, and in 1 hour then that guy can say "we've been waiting over 2 hours past the ETA!" =)

K.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    feelin a Friday release me thinks mwahahaha :p
  • LMAO 1-2 hour delay is NOTHING compared to other companies. There have been games where the delay were days. Wish I could of seen the forums for one of those. Longest I have ever been a part of was 30 hour delay. Was fun reading the forums for that game.
  • This is what you get for adding more elin BS
  • Compensation for all this, when? :(
  • WolfMaster wrote: »
    This is what you get for adding more elin BS

Report the Heathen and Non-believer. There is only ELINS and Barakas. All other races are Memes.
  • CN4WCXKRKR wrote: »
    WolfMaster wrote: »

Report the Heathen and Non-believer. There is only ELINS and Barakas. All other races are Memes.

LOLLL!
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    CN4WCXKRKR wrote: »
    WolfMaster wrote: »

But my sexy aman and my boyfriend's sexy aman and the bellies >-> They're soooo nice tho.
  • Naru2008 wrote: »

But my sexy aman and my boyfriend's sexy aman and the bellies >-> They're soooo nice tho.

Yes dear, but do we Aman get any love? No. D: