Certain Loot Boxes have been made untradeable

That has to be unintended correct?

So far on TR we have heard Starglow Weapon loot box and Arctic Weapon loot box.

I can't see how you would purposely want to lose money from less EMP purchases.

Comments

• YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably not intended, this happens to a couple/few boxes from time to time.
  • @spacecats @Halrath

Another problem, it seems the elin gunner box is account based. That means if you created your elin gunner, then claimed the item from item claim, didn't like how your elin looked, and remade it you will not get another box upon recreation.

Is this intended? Halrath's previous leveling event involving catalysts did not do that. The boxes are not bankable so they should not be account based.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    @spacecats @Halrath

Another problem, it seems the elin gunner box is account based. That means if you created your elin gunner, then claimed the item from item claim, didn't like how your elin looked, and remade it you will not get another box upon recreation.

Is this intended? Halrath's previous leveling event involving catalysts did not do that. The boxes are not bankable so they should not be account based.
    Probably account based because of the free elite. Not sure if you can get a new box
  • That has to be unintended correct?

So far on TR we have heard Starglow Weapon loot box and Arctic Weapon loot box.

I can't see how you would purposely want to lose money from less EMP purchases.
    @spacecats @Halrath

Thank you for reporting these two issues. I've brought it to the attention of the appropriate departments, and we'll figure out what is going on, and the best way to resolve each of them.
  • Thanks Cobalt! We appreciate it!
  • Also, if you notice any other Loot Boxes or Smart Boxes that have become untradeable this patch that were previously tradeable, let us know.

I'll compile a list and send that information forward.
  • @spacecats @Halrath

it seems this was intended , I for one assumed it be at least server based so we could build one per server
    The Miniguns update is live!
    Log in from now until maintenance on Tuesday, January 2, and receive one Elin Gunner Reward Box per account, intended to power your elin gunner to max level. You’ll receive an exclusive Pink Will Suit and Pink Arcannon and to help speed your itty-bitty bundle of blasting on her way, you’ll also receive reward boxes with boosts and gifts.
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/here-comes-the-tiny-boom-miniguns-is-live
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    and at that is have a guess that the Dec event with the other boxes . the ones where all be it slim you'd have a chance at getting a dragon if your logged in for 5 hrs (or what ever) over each weekend will probably also be 1 per account and not server
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    The dyeable Elin Swat Uniform from the Elin Garment box is not tradeable
  • @CobaltDragon if you check my thread under bugs, you'll see a screen shot of a costume that came from an elin garment bag that's untradeable!
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to be rude, but EME answers this thread promptly, and don't give us a statement on why they did not met their deadlines, and didn't updated the federation bills? Or are we supposed to treat the developer roadmap half truth and half lie?
  • HecateNyxHecateNyx ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    @Spacecats @CobaltDragon the Maid to Work loot box is also untradeable.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Twitch chat today, KelvinsTV requested that we add the Volcanic Weapon Loot Box to the list of no-longer-tradeable lootboxes.
  • I had some Loot boxes on trade broker and they was returned to me NO TRADE its the Lilac Harelines Loot Box I made a Ticket they told me to write it here.. dont make no sence but OK if you say so!