Ghilliglade for non-elite players decreased?

Im hearing people complain that Ghilliglade for non elite players has been reduced to 1 run per day. Is this true? And is it intentional? If its true, what a gut to non-elite players :(

Comments

• When you read the text at the teleportal, that is what it says, but it's not true. You get two entries for Ghillie, whether or not you are elite, period.
  • SeregorSeregor
    edited December 2017
    When you read the text at the teleportal, that is what it says, but it's not true. You get two entries for Ghillie, whether or not you are elite, period.

Not true for today sadly. I wasn't elite after the maintenance, so I went to do ghilli like always and could only enter once.

(there's also a chance I might've derped but can't double check it now since I'm elite currently. I'll eat crow if I'm mistaken)
  • HuvHuv ✭✭✭
    Yeah I think its either a bug or EME decided to change ghilli for some reason. Is this their way of silently and slowly forcing elite onto everyone
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huv wrote: »
    Yeah I think its either a bug or EME decided to change ghilli for some reason. Is this their way of silently and slowly forcing elite onto everyone

They are not forcing anyone, since we have the gear revamp it was suposed to be only one entry per non-elite accounts and 2 for elite.

A bug was what let non-elite players to run it twice.
  • It was intended to be 1 for noneline and 2 for elite. Like the all other dungeons. But it was bugged and everyone thought that this bug is normal way of things.
    Good they started fix things. Hope next range of mystic.
  • It was good while it last for non elites
  • Rathgar wrote: »
    It was good while it last for non elites

Agreed, thank goodness we had the two entries per day during triple drop whether you were elite or not.
  • Not like ghillieglade is anything special haha...
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rathgar wrote: »
    It was good while it last for non elites

Yeah specially during triple drop, was OP lol
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what the issue is, it was supposed to be 1 entry . .
  • And what is more important is that elites always had double runs to GG before this bugg occurred! This wasn't changed just now.
    It was this way always.
  • And what is more important is that elites always had double runs to GG before this bugg occurred! This wasn't changed just now.
    It was this way always.

I really think they should have kept it at elites having 4 runs per day and non-elite 2 runs.

• Notepad806 wrote: »
    And what is more important is that elites always had double runs to GG before this bugg occurred! This wasn't changed just now.
    It was this way always.

I really think they should have kept it at elites having 4 runs per day and non-elite 2 runs.

I have to agree. Given the RNG nature of the drops in GG, having 4 runs for elite and 2 for non-elite seemed good. I guess now that GG is actually worth running they had to reduce the number of runs per day. It would be nice if they added goldfinger tokens and additional mats to Pit of Petrax though.
  • Ammutseba wrote: »
    I have to agree. Given the RNG nature of the drops in GG, having 4 runs for elite and 2 for non-elite seemed good. I guess now that GG is actually worth running they had to reduce the number of runs per day. It would be nice if they added goldfinger tokens and additional mats to Pit of Petrax though.

Agreed, Petrax drops are often super pitiful ... one ruby? come on....but I guess that's why elite has 4 entries and it takes less than a minute to do.

I feel like GF token drop rate was buffed in GG though, been getting them almost every run.
  • Pit of petrax not worth to run. Twice a month to get one emerald ? Sapphire a day? Rewards are meh... I also didn't see there any single diamond (seen only in gg) and 1-2 rubys is an insult, same as strong boxes. For sure we have them every single run! No no who needs gems??we need strongboxes that we can't open but gathering by 40-50 a day.
    High quality trolling is this place with such rewards.
    They made everything so people would play one character! And then made pit lame rewarding and gg reduced to 1/2 runs. And both became pointless once again.
    Congr!